Playing Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BFTSNidhogg

04-08-2010

Recently, I purchased Tryndamere from the shop because I found him really fun to play the last time he was put on rotation. I know a lot of a people say he's nowhere near as good as the other melee DPS's, but I still want to try to get better with him. If anyone has any tips on how to play a good Tryndamere in all phases of the game or what kind of build benefits him well, please post it here. Note that I am a level 30, but I don't have any specialized rune pages yet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JewBabyJesus

04-08-2010

whats with all the sudden trynd postings lately

anyways trynd is a farmer and a decent harasser depending on ur runes and also on the enemy lanaing againnt u but to make him viable during the whole game is hit or miss because trynd needs his mocking shout for ganks and items for dmg. at around lvl 6-8 is when he starts to gain momentum assuming you have been farming properly. i believe runes are needed for trynd because hes such a specialized hero that without it may not be worth running him. if i recall from old posts its been established that armorpen for reds and quints and crit dmg for yellows and blues give you the most out of crit dmg, and on top of the infinity edge he will be hitting dam hard