Kennen item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranike

04-08-2010

I've found that the combination of attack speed and attack damage is a great item build for this character. It works well with his electrical surge passive and will stack up some marks of the storm. Although his skills are all compatible with ability power, the ratio isn't that great and for that reason i only use his skills to get some stacks on mark of the storm for a stun. I'm not too sure on what the best rune build or mastery build is, but for the items i have (don't buy in this order):

Berserkers grieves
Phantom dancer
Infinity edge
Sword of the divine
Blood thirstier
Frozen mallet

I have yet to try out my build online, but it worked well against bots. By all means this build can be altered according to how you're going in game, but i say this is a successful build for Kennen.

For an idea of what this build looks like (with full stacks on bloodthirstier), i have attached a picture. My masteries will have affected his damage but that is all.

Comments welcomed.

Lando Heffalump

04-08-2010

"I have yet to try out my build online, but it worked well against bots. By all means this build can be altered according to how you're going in game, but i say this is a successful build for Kennen."

Not trying to burst your bubble, BUT anything works well against bots, they're ****ing ******ed

Kazaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

04-08-2010

Seriously guys....why post a freakin build when you've only tested it in a PRACTICE GAME? God this toon's only been out live for a few hours, just test it out for a bit longer, 20 games at least, play it against some other human being....and come back after that?

BrosB4Pros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

From the games I have done with him, it generally is very hard to stay in range to really focus on the attack damage items, maybe it's he is a new character but whenever I got close I was always a focus.

bad element

04-08-2010

i coul pwn face in practice game with 6 tear of goddess, while i agree about the atk based style build for kennan say get maladay brutalizer and rageblade for starters but idk havent tried other things yet myself..

Godrek

04-08-2010

That build would cost a fortune not to mention I think it's a waste to toss all of Kennen's skills aside.. any melee dps with that build would do a lot better than Kennen

AnalC

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranike View Post
I've found that the combination of attack speed and attack damage is a great item build for this character. It works well with his electrical surge passive and will stack up some marks of the storm. Although his skills are all compatible with ability power, the ratio isn't that great and for that reason i only use his skills to get some stacks on mark of the storm for a stun. I'm not too sure on what the best rune build or mastery build is, but for the items i have (don't buy in this order):

Berserkers grieves
Phantom dancer
Infinity edge
Sword of the divine
Blood thirstier
Frozen mallet

I have yet to try out my build online, but it worked well against bots. By all means this build can be altered according to how you're going in game, but i say this is a successful build for Kennen.

For an idea of what this build looks like (with full stacks on bloodthirstier), i have attached a picture. My masteries will have affected his damage but that is all.

Comments welcomed.

No boots o_O ?

Daikaze

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalC View Post
No boots o_O ?
Berserker grieves are boots...

jasonx

04-08-2010

Please do yourself a favor... and uninstall. ty.

Lagoon7

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando Heffalump View Post
"I have yet to try out my build online, but it worked well against bots. By all means this build can be altered according to how you're going in game, but i say this is a successful build for Kennen."

Not trying to burst your bubble, BUT anything works well against bots, they're ****ing ******ed
QFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikaze View Post
Berserker grieves are boots...
No they arent.

Berserker Grieves are a waste of gold.