Tiamat: Why it sucks and how it can be improved

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EroticSummoner

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural20 View Post
I had a pretty good run with the pirate with this item. He doesn't have much else for farming, and AOE parley is good fun.
aoe parley do the damage,but if you kill more than 1 unit you only recive one of the gold bonus i tried that

Sir Prize

10-02-2009

I think that taking the pickaxe out of the formula is a great idea, then you could get it early game when the minions are still enough of a pain that you might need the cleaving effect.

Natural20

10-03-2009

I agree with removing the pick axe. Since farming is so easy with hero skills, by the time you can get this item, it is no longer useful.

sungkwon

10-08-2009

I think it needs to be cheaper like Madred's Razor, which is a much better farming tool. Combined with lifesteal, and heroes like Trynd and Yi will never need to leave a lane, as you lifesteal off of the +500 dmg procs.

Just my 2 cents, a 1000g item, which you can get pretty early on, is half the cost of tiamat, and pays itself off just as quickly. I've soloed Dragon using Madred's + Lifesteal.

I was wondering if anyone had tried Tiamat on Kayle? I'm getting into her and I thought that maybe the splash would stack with her ranged stance, making farming easier for her, since it's pretty tough till she gets either Sunfire cape or Atama's.