Pantheon Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoonanZero

04-08-2010

This might be the worst Pantheon build ever

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Tyrannosaurus View Post
no, to the pain!
To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose...

I wasn't finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right...

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Unhandled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

No offense Phreak, but you're basically highlighting Pantheon's ability to deal damage to Tristana, Evelynn and a bad Morgana who targets the tank in this video and relying on said tank (Singed) to kill Anivia and keep the other team at bay. Pantheon is one of the few physical DPS champs that deals BURST damage which means the game that you played was one of the most ideal as far as opposing squishy champions go.

Also, any good Pantheon video would highlight the necessity of Flash/Exhaust during Grand Skyfall (ultimate). That's how you're going to teach people how to play him as a champion the best. Also, any good Pantheon video will have him backdooring with Last Whisper and a BFSword

Baron Ashur

04-08-2010

Yea ive also been playing pantheon as soon as i started the game

shawster

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Eder View Post
Phreak:

Make Katarina's Champion Spotlight next.

Show us why you say she's not UP.

this

Carbs42

04-08-2010

wow your item build and spells are quite different to mine, i focus on maxing my stun and spear first and build him with loads of attack power and speed.

Duffie

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzZero View Post
This might be the worst Pantheon build ever
It's not the worst, but it's far from the best. Terrible match up as well. Not hating on Phreak, but I guess I was hoping for something a little more insightful.

PILLFREAK

04-08-2010

lovin these spotlites brilliant stuff your the reall legend phreak

Kadzin

04-08-2010

Nice!
I am glad you guys descided to do spotlights for older champions as well!
Waiting for:
Kennen
Mordekaiser
Gragas (lol)
Poppy

Calaminh

04-08-2010

I hate to sound like a critic, or a loser; but I have to say that you got out of some of those sticky situations by extreme sheer luck.