Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

Recruiter

04-08-2010

Who are you playing with that both teams have Evelyn? lol.

Don't get me wrong, I like her and don't find her to be as bad as people say.. .I just stopped playing her because I got too much **** from my team and if I didn't do amazing they just blame me for being Eve.

Turkey Farmer

Recruiter

04-08-2010

Does this mean they are going to revise pantheon? I really would like them to change his abilities to all damage instead of half dmg and half ap. Oh and his sky fall needs some revision. He is not the true leader of Sparta, not yet anyways.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

A video with an eve in the opposite team, is just bad, eve does nothing, just one touch and the she cryes" kill me fast fast", plus you where at mid so you had level advantage.

Militiades

Friend of Urf

04-08-2010

decided to try your build on pantheon and i enjoyed it immensely. Went godlike in my first match and made the other team surrender. The only tweak was i stacked hp runes pretty much across the board, except i had cd reduc blues.

Turkey Farmer

Recruiter

04-08-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
I do intend to go over the lesser-played champions. I had actually started this video right around the time Pantheon got put out, but got sidetracked a lot. You will see some "old" champions in the near future.

Is it possible that he will get reworked? Is there any plans to boost pantheon since he is not balanced at all?

Vinrok

04-08-2010

id like to see a champion spotlight on veigar, so many people misunderstand/underestimate his power, and should be edjucated, id be a fan for life if you made one about him phreak ^.^ gj on panth video

El Eder

04-08-2010

Phreak:

Make Katarina's Champion Spotlight next.

Show us why you say she's not UP.

Drgron

Recruiter

04-08-2010

i love these things, but i preffer building attack speed (with his passive works reat i think i get around 1.5 attacks per second) and damage (around 170 at end of game) while focussing on spear shot then heartseeker, i find that the range is good for runners, and at a high enough lvl its really good early game.
still thanks a bunch keep on using that spot light

Ducreux

04-08-2010

very interesting

Voidgolem

04-08-2010

Reminds me of the build I use when I play pantheon.

I rarely get last whisper because I suck at him -.-;;