Pantheon Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

Who are you playing with that both teams have Evelyn? lol.

Don't get me wrong, I like her and don't find her to be as bad as people say.. .I just stopped playing her because I got too much **** from my team and if I didn't do amazing they just blame me for being Eve.

Turkey Farmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

Does this mean they are going to revise pantheon? I really would like them to change his abilities to all damage instead of half dmg and half ap. Oh and his sky fall needs some revision. He is not the true leader of Sparta, not yet anyways.

KeVoN xD

04-08-2010

A video with an eve in the opposite team, is just bad, eve does nothing, just one touch and the she cryes" kill me fast fast", plus you where at mid so you had level advantage.

Militiades

Friend of Urf

04-08-2010

decided to try your build on pantheon and i enjoyed it immensely. Went godlike in my first match and made the other team surrender. The only tweak was i stacked hp runes pretty much across the board, except i had cd reduc blues.

Turkey Farmer

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I do intend to go over the lesser-played champions. I had actually started this video right around the time Pantheon got put out, but got sidetracked a lot. You will see some "old" champions in the near future.
Is it possible that he will get reworked? Is there any plans to boost pantheon since he is not balanced at all?

Hongyou

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleEater View Post
I hate when people hate on the champion spotlight videos. Yes he was fed. Yes the nasus was level 6 when he was 11, but that happens when you solo mid.
The only reason Pantheon could solo mid against a Tristana was because she was really bad. You simply do not jump in with no mana and half hp when the opponent was at full especially since your strength is your range. Tristana is one of the better mids in the game, she could harass really effectively while farming at the same time with her normal attack and explosive shot. In fact she should have completely shut down a melee hero like Pantheon, forcing him to farm with the spear shot or take serious damage. Her range is longer than both his stun and heartseeker. In a match with two evenly skilled people, the Tristana should be sending Pantheon home instead of the other way around.

Overall, it would be nice to have a video where the teams are balanced instead of a one-sided battle. I was really curious the different ways a Pantheon's ulti could have changed the tide of the game. His ulti is pretty cool but takes some skill to time.

But man... when was the last time I had seen an Eve, not to mention TWO EVELYNNS in the same game...

Vinrok

04-08-2010

id like to see a champion spotlight on veigar, so many people misunderstand/underestimate his power, and should be edjucated, id be a fan for life if you made one about him phreak ^.^ gj on panth video

El Eder

04-08-2010

Phreak:

Make Katarina's Champion Spotlight next.

Show us why you say she's not UP.

Drgron

04-08-2010

i love these things, but i preffer building attack speed (with his passive works reat i think i get around 1.5 attacks per second) and damage (around 170 at end of game) while focussing on spear shot then heartseeker, i find that the range is good for runners, and at a high enough lvl its really good early game.
still thanks a bunch keep on using that spot light

Ducreux

04-08-2010

very interesting