kennan and electrical surge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglesfan

04-08-2010

i thought i was reading that it only takes 3 marks to stun the guy.. but it now says in his passive for electrical surge it takes 5... now he is even worse!!!

EDIT: looked at wrong skill

xahhfink6

04-08-2010

That seems odd, it is probably an account of the old functionality where it required five marks, but when he was released on the test realm it took 3 marks only. I believe that you just found a mistype.

Mantapus

04-08-2010

It takes 3 marks to stun someone. With the passive for electrical surge, every 5 autoattacks you put another mark on them.

Thistlemin

04-08-2010

How long is his stun duration?

PatMcGroyne

04-08-2010

yeah Kennen is not stellar with 900 AP he can't even kill someone 1v1(All his skills used on 1 person = 2585 dmg before MR comes into play)... He needs AD to supplement his AP or he is useless.

Foreshadowed

04-08-2010

build him as a tank/ap hybrid

Godrek

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
yeah Kennen is not stellar with 900 AP he can't even kill someone 1v1(All his skills used on 1 person = 2585 dmg before MR comes into play)... He needs AD to supplement his AP or he is useless.
You realize his skills all have very low cooldowns

Stirb Ritter

04-08-2010

Not only are they low cooldown, but you can pretty much keep someone stun locked with the short CD's giving them a few seconds of being able to do anything.