Riot see this asp or loose gamers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agglos20

06-24-2011

i havent wroten this poset i copy pasted it from European forum on American so riot can see.... go to suport forum on EU servers and help out plz
NOTE : This Can Be Edited By Your Words Later On (I can edit it and add your opinions and voices!' I'll be in Touch with you starting from next tuesday!
Hey everybody..

I've been having exams recently, and next Tuesday is the beginning of my summer holiday.
So I'll keep in touch with you since then..

Anyways : People may wonder why did this dude posts such a thread...

The Answer is : Because 80% will agree on the subject (Which is that we need Riot to listen to us, fix bugs, [Specially FPS], give a few more care to EU players!

There are tons of points I want to speak about .. and let's see how many agrees with me!

Well Here we Go!

I'll Mention the points of my 'Thread' first, then talk about each individually and intensively!

(1) Total Ignorance.
(2) Forum and Board Problems. ( Not much about this )
(3) Launcher and Connecting to game Problems.
(4) Client and Patching Problems.
(5) Suggestion Ignorance. ( Not much about this )
(6) Preferring NA over EU.
(7) In-Game Problems.
(8) Support Team Problems.

================================================== ===========

So Let's firstly Talk about Total Ignorance we Get from 'Riot.Inc'
I know Many may disagree with me, but the ones who 'agree' will be more for sure..

(1) Total Ignorance

Riot, It's been year for me playing this game, I've a lot of experience with it.. and more players also do like me... Since I played DotA for years, so I know how this game should be, or at least what is the concept of it.
To Be Honest, I've hated Riot a lot.. but some times I've told myself (They Gave Us A Great Game For Free)

Guess What, I was wrong.. That wasn't for Free.. Warcraft 3's Eurobattle.net does it totally for free, so we can play DotA whenever we want.
And at least players who donate or buy RP, expect your company to grow better and help us and our interest.
I'm like a No.1Fan of League of Legends...
But What I've seen from you made me sure that There's no Game on Earth that's 100% perfect!
Because if the game is Great, the company 'with no offense' sucks!
And if the Company is Great and has a good reputation, the game sucks!
What so ever... You've Ignored us (EU Players) Over NA Players, and I'll be discussing this later... The point is that your ignorance made me reach this and type such a thread!

(2) Forum and Board Problems

Many Have noticed that the forum is some what slow or something.. and the board of NA is totally different from EU ( Better of course!)
Also I was P*ssed about this point, Riot, AREN'T WE (EU Players) Humans Like Americans ?
I mean this point really upsets me and I'll be discussing later.
I don't have much to write in here for now ...

(3) Launcher And Connecting to Game Problems

Who never had such stupid problems with that point ?
The only thing that I've seen Riot done for us, because I Also think that NA players suffered the same problem of 'Launcher has expected and Error' Famous problem,
Is that they FINALLY FIXED IT!!! But Guess what.. Is it the only thing they've done for us so far ?
I guess so.. but there are still a lot of stupid problems we're going through till NOW!

Like the queue, What the Hell is 'Over 9000' Guess they're funny ? Like we'll laugh when we see it, and just be able to wait
our position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrid View Post
Hello Riot!

Did you notice that most people that i know that plays LoL is only able to play at night?
That's because the rest of the day is spent on non-working queues.

We got a 1h30min queue when we login, when the queue is finally over, we get either a "server is busy" message or a successful login followed by a "session closed".
I can say that between those consecutive failed login tries, we can successfully login and play like 1-2 matches in a whole day. That's way below the shame line.

Oh, don't forget the fact that we get a "session close" message after every game and more queue time.
We can't also take any risk to get a disconnect in the middle of a ongoing game, because that will only lead to a certain "session close", more queue, a loss/leave and obviously reports from everyone.

I've already got into that situation for 5 times now.
5 losses/leaves that are fault of nobody else but Riot itself and the lack of a brain to make a functional program.

My final guess is that you don't want to fix it until you get new servers, because like this everyone keeps leaving the game and the server load is less noticeable.
I find it hard to believe that a team of programmers can't develop a simple routine that marks the last time he was logged in and if he tries to login less than 5 minutes later, then he skips the queue.

I will save you some work and i will give you a simple algorithm:

On Disconnect:
Code:

user.setLastLogged(server.getTime());

On Login:
Code:

user = server.verifyLogin(username, password);
if(user) {
if(server.getTime() - user.getLastLogged() > 300) { // 5 minutes = 300 seconds
goQueue();
}
} else {
dialogue("Incorrect username/password!");
return NULL;
}

Holy ****! It's really hard! Oh wait...
Maybe Riot doesn't really care about anything but money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkfrey View Post
So.. with great trepidation, I decide to see if I can log in this morning for a quick game post patch and hope for the best!

Get on, with no queue problems, sorted! First time in a while that I've not had a long wait. This should have set the alarm bells ringing in my head, but stuff seemed to check out...

I queue up for a solo random game.. This can't be bad can it? Nope - go in, little lag, people seem chatty and friendly (this should really have set alarm bells off), game starts - and LoL crashes (no suprises there - wondered when it was all going to go wrong).

So, with haste, I restart, hoping to get back on to start the game, when it decides to repatch itself. Since clearly once wasn't enough. So - when I finally get back on, I'm going to have ANOTHER leave as a mark by my name (four now in total - 1 caused by ISP problems my end, 3 by Riot's craptastic server game).

I mean, seriously - not only will I now get a leave against me, but - likelihood of being reported for something which is out of my control. Riot, is this really how you like running things? I'm impressed. Really. I didn't think things could get any worse on your end, but you've managed it.

Don't we buy RP and donate, that you make a lot of servers to get more capacities ?
What game on Earth has 1 server only ?
Respect, you've 2 servers, but EU has only 1 server that you barely care for.
Americans buy a lot of RP, and you're rich out of it maybe.
That also means you should give us some care, and make new servers or increase capacity ( I hated this problem about Silkroad for who knew [JoyMax] was one of the worst companies ever ) so I abandoned that game... )
Question is, Do you want us to Abandon 'League of Legends' Too ?
Please, Fix connecting problems, and the client launcher stuff for us.

(4) Client and Patching Problems.

Well, Who never received 'Session Closed' Error and for nothing ? o_O

This point was one of the most annoying ever!

Check this out :

~http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=253651
This has a video of a person that was upset due to 'Session Closed' and guess what, he couldn't reconnect for the next hour!
We all go through this like every **** night!
Riot should help us with this.. (Check the video)
http://www.justin.tv/unigamers/videos
And this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciuciaro View Post
You hav been disconnected from pvp chat, click here to reconnect.
reconnected
loading data from server
Session closed
Approximate wait time 1h22m
**** YOU

And okay, the session closed **** seems to happen when you go afk in home screen for a while. (going afk because the ****ing qeue takes 2hours)
Not such an annoying problem, **** happens not everything can be perfect.
BUT THAT QEUE IS NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE, and in combination it just makes me want to kill something.
Don't you Agree ? Should we just wait in front of the monitor for like more than 30 mins ?

Every error we get, specially that 'Disconnected from Chat, Click here to Reconnect' really suck!

And that's a polite person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Wasylos View Post
Dear Riot Games.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or a suggestion of improvement, BUT when it so happens that I get disconnected from the game, the PVP client crashes on me, ergo I have to quickly log in again, because the game is still on.

But wait.. I can't get back in the game, which may cause in reporting me and a possible ban, because I have to wait in the log in queue all over again for XX min , and when I'm finnaly back the game most likely is allready over.

Can't there be a solution to this? Maybe some plugin that would make the queue prioritise people who are allready in game, but got a dc like myself.

Sincirely Los Wasylos
And that 'Already assigned to game' Error...
~http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=251766
Which included this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by feskslo View Post
Pretty much what title says.

Error message when trying to play game:
Your team will not be allowed to join the queue because several players are currently assigned to an existing game.

This is true for all players who just finished playing a game together. Equivalent message also pops up when trying to solo queue.

Tried logging on and off, but it didn't help.
And

Quote:
Originally Posted by feskslo View Post
Tried to create a custom game, and got a pretty interesting error message:

You cannot create game Testing because you are already in game Testing []
Huh, even custom games ?

~And everyone who agrees with me bump me up, so that we can spread this, and give me pictures or videos, I don't have pictures now because the Great 'Riot.Inc' Is patching.

And this is the point I want to talk about now... patching takes up to 8 hours or more ?
For god's sake Riot! JoyMax takes maximum 2 hours.. Softnyx takes maximum 1 hour... IjjI Takes Maximum 4 hours (they've like 20 games)

I don't offend you Riot, but you should give us some care!
And you don't give us ETA from the patching process, I appreciate your hard work for us ..
But I don't think it is hard enough. Because we buy RP to help you with it.

(5) Suggestions Ignorance

For God's sake Riot, For real I mean it, why do you make Suggestions forum ?
I mean like most of us suggest stuff, and you totally Ignore it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prsli View Post
Dear sirs,

I have ideas for two applications that could help summoners a lot and improve their gaming experience. So i was wondering who can i speak with about this. I want to find out if I am allowed to make those applications and also if you could assist me in it. The applications would be available on windows and on mobile phones since i would program them in Java.
So who can i contact regarding this?

Thank you for your time.I hope i will get quick response.

Sincerely,
Prsli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troiler123 View Post
i dont think that you will get quick response. You can send e mail to them
Lawl o_O ?

This is the link of the whole thread if you want it :
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=254858
I also don't have a lot to talk about in here for now to be honest!

(6)Preferring NA over EU

I don't need to talk about this.. threads says it all...
But in case some may go rage like 'OMG YOU ARE WRONG, RIOT ROCXKX YOU ARE NOOB GTFO HELL', so here it is!

Don't you Agree ?
Rotation, Patching, Everything works on the schedule of NA, and their timing, but here in EU, who wants to play for example but has to work at the morning.... They make the patch and night (sometimes), like we have to wait till tomorrow or something ..

Let the quotes say it all...
~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaen View Post
Ok I got in within seconds and I thought that the petition link that I posted to your Facebook Page really helped us to make you see the issue, even it is deleted within seconds.

You may fix it now, you may fix it tomorrow and the days and months following but Rioterz let's make it clear that you should COMMUNICATE with your community.

You should tell that you are working on it, you should let your players know that you are aware of the issue or you have no right to delete or ignore any angry comment or thread that is created.

The EU players want respect for sure. We, the players are all you have for this game and as we respect this game and the work you've been doing we expect the same from you.

Thanks for being as quick as possible on solving the issues.

Gaen.
And Riot said they has a lot of plans, but they don't know what they're o_O!
Asking for our suggestions now -_-

Sure EU need some respect..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moguli View Post
Dear Riot staff,

As my many fellow gaming companions, I also never have experienced such a unreliable gaming experience in my 8 years into gaming. The service you currently provide in EU is preposterously low in quality concerning the playability in League of Legends.

It seems to be true that Riot Games are focusing at the most minimum 70 % of their upkeep and development on American servers. That leaves some questions to us europeans: Why did you even publish LoL in Europe in the first place if the networking issues are such a nightmare on this continent? Did you expect less players over here? I myself haven't spent any money on RP so I am surely not amongst the most angry gamers of yours. If an online game even has a pay-for-content possibility, shouldn't everyting run as smooth as everywhere on this globe?

I am not at all surprised if you are beginning to have lawsuits from players in Europe, because this kind of unstability in a service which provides payable services is very much against consumer legislation here in EU.

If you do not begin to stabilize the European gaming experience, then please, shut down the servers and return the money players have spent trusting that they will enjoy the gaming experience you have sincerely provided.

Sincerely yours,

A frustrated LoL player
And this was what ?

(7) In-Game Problems

The most important point, well actually maybe the point that made me type this topic.

FPS, Bugs, Support, Graphic issues, Lagging, Crashes, What so Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaY Cek1 View Post
it seems like they dont know what problems is going on when they are playing the test server or where they test the new champions and the new patches they wont find the issue there but on the eu server
That was one thing I found..

Me Myself has posted a help at support site..
Didn't help me enough anyways.
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/r...faction/cancel
Even tried to make 'UnStasified' And it didn't work ..o_o

FPS is the most annoying problem I've ever faced in my life within my experience with LoL.
I'm sure a lot of people also do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25tO View Post
I try all the **** to the Grafic Card...I Have Nvidia GeForce 8400Gs i save it to the lowest quality...Next i join game i save the game to low quality to but the fps still was 5-10...If someone can help me i will appriciated!Ty
Also the 8 steps that ChewBacha gave me, didn't help me enough well.

Which is something similar to what happens to me.
If you say, my computer is almost updated to factory.and up to date drivers already.

Honestly many suffers the FPS problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Ripper666 View Post
Hi, just 2 things.

1. How long until the server is back up? It currently says "unavailable". It's been that way for about 14 hours.

2. How do I increase my FPS rate? i usually get around 10 FPS on a bad day and i realise that many people get much higher FPS rates. Help would be much apprecated.

~~~~~~~~1 more thing (MATCHMAKING System!)

Everyone knows how bad it is ... and I've tons for pics, I'll upload later, but I don't have time right now , sorry!
Help ..
That is what we need..
And I don't have much time to type more in here now, I want to finish this thread fast, I'll be back again on next Tuesday.
So.... Sorry for this.

(8) Support Team Problems.

Pretty obvious, Matricus was the best so far (in my opinion at least .. )
But when we post bugs, or ask for help, Does Riot look at our threads, Do they even open the forums?

To sum up..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock4Life View Post
So, lets sum the things up :
1) Servers are full 24/7
2) Nobody from Riot responds, not even a "We are sorry for the incovinience and the usuall bull**** they tell...blablabla....we are going to fix the servers....blablabla."
3)They release a new champion!! haha ,they said they were going to take a break and try to stabilize the game, but insted of 2 weeks for a new champion, they released yorick in 3!!!

There are 2 possible explanations:
1)Riot doesnt have enough money, and will probably get bankrupt.
...Well yea, i cant think of another reason.
If they had enough money, the would hire more people and get new servers , since happy customers mean more money for them.
They know that angry customers = less money = riot financial problems = qq

Its not possible that "they dont give a ****" like many people say, since they know as i said that the customer will not pay if he is disapointed.
http://www.petitiononline.com/RHSS/petition.html
Put your signature there and support us!
Quote:
To: Riot games INC

Improve the state of the EU servers.
It's the worste i have ever encountered. Having a new champion every week is nothing when we as customers(some paying) can't play the game.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
To sum up with the points... I don't and didn't and won't mean to offend Riot.Inc They're a good company, but with increasing popularity, comes great responsibility..
So you need work us out!

Enough for now.. I gotta go.. coming back later..with more stuff.

>>>>Support me, so we can have Riot Supporting us!<<<<

P.S. http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...87#post2782387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compostoru View Post
I see people complain about the quality they offer.

I played WoW for about 5 years and i payed 2 accounts. I would pay for LoL too if they would bring some quality to the table. Let's say....8-10 euro/month.

Would u pay that much (less)?

How about RIOT would ask you to pay 10 euro and provide:

- online help 24/7 (real time help, not 48 hours response)
- no queque
- greater stability on client and PVP Chat
- 1 skin/moth

Would you do it?
Yes I'd for sure!

~~Join FaceBook Group Please : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...09483175761790 ~~

Note 1 last thing... If they've 100K To make the competition !
Don't they have enough money to help us, players ? o_O!!

not my post im forwarding it on American forum to see if this problem can be resorted plz reply on European forum for feed back

TheForgewright

06-24-2011

I disagree.
*trollface*

Though in all seriousness though, despite the godlike powers that you think a developer like Riot is withholding from us, their philosophy is about making money. A key step in that, however is the smooth operation of their products so that they can convince users that it is worth investing money in a potentially free service. While it's undeniable that there are some major issues, it's either a sign of a game you shouldn't care about, or a sign that Riot needs some leniency on the issues they're encountering. Either way, deal with it. They're either going to fix the problems as they come up, or they won't give a ****. In either case, good job on the whinefest. If you don't have a bug to report, gtfo the forums. This isn't the place for collective complaints, you can't unionize gamers and you're not owed a gorramn thing.

As far as the service difference between NA and EU servers, have you been to the US recently? Tested out an extended period of our service? It's not so hot, either. Grass is always greener on the other side. Whatever server fixes work go to both setups, I'm certain. EU just isn't the guinea pig. Now, that's not saying that I know that we're the same, but lacking proof either way, I'm skeptical. Quote some server downtime reports, we'll compare.

I'm not going to hunt you down on another forum. If you're this committed to a problem, see it through wherever you post.

Also, your title only attracts trolls.
TRUNDLE, OUT!

agglos20

06-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgewright View Post
I disagree.
*trollface*

Though in all seriousness though, despite the godlike powers that you think a developer like Riot is withholding from us, their philosophy is about making money. A key step in that, however is the smooth operation of their products so that they can convince users that it is worth investing money in a potentially free service. While it's undeniable that there are some major issues, it's either a sign of a game you shouldn't care about, or a sign that Riot needs some leniency on the issues they're encountering. Either way, deal with it. They're either going to fix the problems as they come up, or they won't give a ****. In either case, good job on the whinefest. If you don't have a bug to report, gtfo the forums. This isn't the place for collective complaints, you can't unionize gamers and you're not owed a gorramn thing.

As far as the service difference between NA and EU servers, have you been to the US recently? Tested out an extended period of our service? It's not so hot, either. Grass is always greener on the other side. Whatever server fixes work go to both setups, I'm certain. EU just isn't the guinea pig. Now, that's not saying that I know that we're the same, but lacking proof either way, I'm skeptical. Quote some server downtime reports, we'll compare.

I'm not going to hunt you down on another forum. If you're this committed to a problem, see it through wherever you post.

Also, your title only attracts trolls.
TRUNDLE, OUT!
DUDE i just forward it from EU forum to US forum i didn't write this don't shoot the messenger its not his folt trlol

AcidBuRNcross

06-26-2011

i think you missed the point they are a new young company and are slowing growing every game has bugs troubles with servers/players and other little faults the point is though its a free game with no need to purchase if they start charging they will loose about half the palyers so why do it

SoulJoey

06-26-2011

Wouldn't pay them, they are not accepting our moneys anyway with all the purchase bugs. Also, everything started to get bad after the tournament. Maybe they hate EU players now because we actually did win it?

Mylen

06-26-2011

And, Username+Password recovery isn't working... . And NO ONE cares.

Shenaya

01-15-2013

Well. I did not read any of that. But i bet its ****! and It wastes time! aND DNOOOOBODY CARES