Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(pics) learning to carry (conistently)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BullzOfSteel

06-24-2011

just some match history from yesterday (was even better but never took pictures)

anyways, cant alistar out of hell or support, but im ALWAYS #1 minion kills by ALOT with ashe/brand now lol (if team not gay and lets me solo or mid)

learning how to carry these guys on my back now

yeah i know.. that last match sad we lost , (theres others , 2 others, where my score even BETTER!! and we lost, cuz afk/leaver, still remember a LVL 1 TF )

http://imageshack.us/f/221/carried.jpg/

EDIT: i went from 608 elo making this post, to currently 1261 ranked (look it up )

sefy98

06-24-2011

Yeah brand is amazing I've also been carrying hardcore but some games are impossible (as evident in your pic) My last loss i went 3-1 in mid and died to a fail flash and had just hit lvl 6. my teamates had given up 11 kills bot, and top was 5-5, our jungle didn't gank till after lvl 7. I would have tried to help bot except their mid was keeping pressure on tower. Oh and i had double the minion kills in mid than anyone else that game. surrendered at like 36 mins after i was like 5-7. I tried to surrender at 20 but it failed . Overall i'm at like 90% win with brand :-D

BullzOfSteel

06-26-2011

yeah.. the little bit i have that might be negative, was only because my other teammates fed, im not tlakin 1 or 2 kills.. im talking ALOT of free gold/xp feeding... its sad :/, i still felt like i could of came out positive tho, just by playing safe and should of known they was fed, still would of lost... basically the deaths i had was like "NUKE N PRAY" lol type.. that or would of lost with even more team feeding... so it was a do or die type of situation

EDIT: and just like how i went 15-below 5-assist forgot.. then team sucked, kat DCed to go "pee", then went 15-9-8 and lost /cry

Dubay All Day

06-26-2011

No offense sefy, but I highly doubt you have a 90% win with brand. Not only are you < 1200 elo, but the only brand match i see is 0-7-2... a lot of people like to bluff w/ their ranked percentages and KDA. Maybe you're not, but if you are then please just stop.

BullzOfSteel

06-26-2011

Quote:
I Am ThDominator:
No offense sefy, but I highly doubt you have a 90% win with brand. Not only are you < 1200 elo, but the only brand match i see is 0-7-2... a lot of people like to bluff w/ their ranked percentages and KDA. Maybe you're not, but if you are then please just stop.

ummm wtf u smoking? look me up on pvp.net or look at the picture

also i just got brand... so honestly .. i am :P

PS. when did i even say 90%

Diamondragan

06-28-2011

Quote:
BullzOfSteel:
ummm wtf u smoking? look me up on pvp.net or look at the picture

also i just got brand... so honestly .. i am :P

PS. when did i even say 90%

He was talking to sefy98...not you.

Systam

06-29-2011

my brand ranked ratio is over 90% since i last checked! doesnt mean i play him a whole **** ton lol

dandia

06-29-2011

i'm impressed, i havent seen a good brand since the first week he was released

BullzOfSteel

07-02-2011

went from 600 elo when i made this post, to now 1004 elo 1 week later, and still climbing

Icias

07-02-2011

Quote:
BullzOfSteel:
went from 600 elo when i made this post, to now 1004 elo 1 week later, and still climbing

Ya, unfortunately season 2 is starting soon and that will be reset :/ well that might be a good thing if you want a fresh start on your record. Good luck in the rest of season 1 and for season 2 keep at it you will get somewhere you are happy at eventually!