Full Janna Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Please try to be constructive when commenting on my guides .
(Edited because you should always be nice even when others aren't)

Somafera

04-16-2010

So you think that constructive feedback makes no sense?

How about justifying your choices and making counter arguments?

Shanon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

i think dont work

Dragonk

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanon View Post
i think dont work
What? It works great thank you very much.

Dragonk

01-18-2011

Quote:
i think dont work
What? The guide works great.

Notq

01-19-2011

Quote:
i think dont work
Same here... My main is also janna.

biomorph

01-19-2011

Rushing Nashor's gives you good stats except for one very important once, survivability. I am speaking from experience.
Even with Howling, Zephyr and High mobility there are several champions that excel in closing gaps and unless you have some HP you will get chewed up in no time. This is why Soul Shroud is a good item to start with or Catalyst and upgrade later.
This guide will work well however against lesser experienced players.

Notq

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomorph View Post
Rushing Nashor's gives you good stats except for one very important once, survivability. I am speaking from experience.
Even with Howling, Zephyr and High mobility there are several champions that excel in closing gaps and unless you have some HP you will get chewed up in no time. This is why Soul Shroud is a good item to start with or Catalyst and upgrade later.
That's exactly what I do.
I am totally agree with you.

Dragonk

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomorph View Post
Ok your entirely under estimating one thing. Eye of the Storm (I noticed that you didn't even mention it in your response), your shield saves lives including your own, the 25% CDR has saved my life and my teammates lives more times then any other thing over 300 matches with Janna. Eye of the Storm is Janna's strongest ability and Nashor's Tooth allows you to maximize every area of the ability all in one item. Secondly Janna is so fast and has so much utility that you should never allow an enemy champion to get close enough to hit you in the first place.

Also as a side note 2-3% of the guide is the items.....

Dragonk

05-20-2011

Whoever likes this guide enough to come to my site 30 times a day. I just want to say, thank you =).