[Guide] "Ima Chop your face off" Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry gorilla

04-08-2010

So this is my Guide to Sion.
First ill start with his abilities

1. Spells

(Q) Cryptic Gaze : Sion's stare terrifies a single enemy, dealing magic damage and stunning for 2 seconds.

• Cooldown: 12 seconds
  • Cost: 120 Mana
  • Range: 550
Magic Damage: 70 / 125 / 180 / 240 / 300 (+1 per ability power)

(W) Death's Caress : Sion surrounds himself with a shield which absorbs damage. If the shield is not destroyed in 10 seconds, it will explode, dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies.
Cast again to manually detonate.
  • Cooldown: 2 seconds
  • Range: 1
Cost: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 Mana
Damage Absorbed: 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 / 320 (+1 per ability power)
Magic Damage: ( Same as Damage absorbed )

(E) Enrage : Increase Sion's damage by , and he gains maximum health per kill.
  • No Cooldown
Damage Increase: 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65
Cost: Costs 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 Health
Health Gained: 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 / 3

(R) ( Ult ) Cannibalism : Grants Sion lifesteal and 50% attack speed for 20 seconds, additionally Sion's attacks heal surrounding allies for a percentage of the damage dealt.
  • Cooldown: 90 seconds
  • Cost: 100 Mana
Life Steal: 50 / 75 / 100%
Heal: 25 / 38 / 50%

2. Pre-Game

Runes : I like to use Armor pen runes for Red, Health for Yellow and CD reduc for Blue.

Masteries : I generally have a universal masteries page, but use 9-0-21 anyways, change that at will.

3. Summoner Spells

With sion i ALWAYS take these two summoner spells.

Ignite.
Ghost. Remeber that

Ignite because it gives you a good extra bit of damage with a short CD
Ghost because Youre going to need a way to chase people down And / Or get away.

4. Spell order

This is the spell order you will need to use.

Stun
Enrage
Enrage
Shield
Enrage
Cannibalism
Enrage
Shield
Enrage
Shield
Cannibalism
Shield
Shield
Stun
Stun
Cannibalism
Stun
Stun

This is the skill build because...

1. You max enrage because Firstly You are a dps, therefore, damage.. Secondly because the higher rank you get, the more Max health you get from last hitting minions.

2. You only get one rank of stun because. you dont want it for the damage, you want it for the...You guessed it, Stun

3. The above 2 reasons mean that the left over ability for you to max is your shield, it gives you better survivability and also a big of extra dps.

5. End game Items

My end game item build is as follows.

Boots of Swiftness
Sheen - Trinity force ( Do that LAST if you have time )
Phanton dancer
Infinity edge
Bloodthirster This or Frozen mallet COULD be exchanged for Last whisper late
Frozen mallet game. only if you plan on Turret killing, or the enemies Have armor

This build makes it so that you can Do a TONNE of damage while still finishing up with 3-3.5k health

6. Start / Early game

The first item you want to get is A saphire crystal, yes i know you are a dps Sion but you need mana to stun and Shield them. Being able to spam stun and shield will give you a GOOD advantage. As i say above, the first ability you will want is your stun, if you happen to accounter any enemies before minions spawn you will NEED that 2 second stun. it could get you an easy FB aswell if you comunicate with your teammate.

Once you have your first rank of enrage, all you are gonna do for the next couple lvls is CREEP Last hit creeps, Farm it up, Farm.. Farm.. Farm.. For 2 reasons..
1. Enrage gives you 1 Max Health per creep kill
2. GOLD, who doesnt want gold, Right?

You might be sitting here saying "oh wow i get 1 health every Creep kill thats heaaaaaps" But trust me, it does add up, and its easy to last hit with the extra damage.

Once you lvl up a to lvl 4 this is when you start hitting the champs, Youll continue to farm but when a champ comes in Range of youre Stun, Stun him, Put up shield, Whack him once or twice then blow up the shield, This will end up doing alot of damage, and after a while you could end up with a couple of kills.

The first time you want to go back is when you have 1000 gold, enough to get boots of swiftness, if you have more, work on youre sheen or buy a Elixer of fortitude, Then run up back to youre lane. At this point With JUST your lvl 1-6 abilities you will be able to, Out damage, out lifesteal, out run, Out attack speed, and sometimes out tank the Opponents on your lane. So now you will continue with the strategy i said before, but now Chase them down and hack up their corpses Using cannibalism.

If you get low health on youre lane it IS ok to use Cannibalism to heal yourself back up to full, its on a low CD so it doesnt affect you much, but try not to get that low health in the first place

So keep going with what ive been saying and soon the first tower is gonna be knocked over and youll have a bunch of kills under youre name With alot of gold from farming minions. Now is when you start to reach mid game.

7. Mid game
Now is when you are going to start owning anything that comes near you. By now you should have a phantom dancer, Boots, A sheen and nearing an Infinity edge. you will be choping people up for 400 damage crits without ANY form of damage item. Yet you still farm creeps. "But why are we farming creeeeps we could be farming champs" well.. champs arnt the easiest things to kill and Creeps give you 3 max health per kill now. If you get 200 minion kills in a game youll be looking at 500 extra health and also, GOLD.

You get 20 gold per minion kill, To put it simply.. 200 x 20 = 4000, now who wants 4000 Gold? Hell yeh, thats an infinity edge right there

Moveing on, In a teamfight All youre melee guys are gonna charge in Going YAAAA!!!!!! while youre ranged guys are going to sit back and Cast / Shoot stuff. Which means the other team is going to do this. So, what you do is Stun the Ranged guys on their team ( Preferably Casters ) and go hit them 5 times and theyll be dead, Dont forget to to use Cannibalism so you dont die, aswell as shield to keep you alive and some damage.

At this point, you have youre infinity edge. Now is when the fun starts to begin. Youll start critting CHAMPS for 600 very fast with ALOT of lifesteal and a tonnne of health from all that farming you did. you will start 3 hitting theyre casters, youll have lifesteal for 75%. Now that is ALOT. so this is when you really start to own. get some more kills, and start working on Frozen mallet / bloodthirster. as we move on to late game.

8. Late game

At this point you dont even have to swing youre axe to kill people, they will fall dead from the instant bed wetting terror you bring when they see you. this is when you have youre full build and start 2 shotting theyre team. BD turrets if you want, by now you will have about 2.7 k base health + more if you bought a frozen mallet, Run around killing stuff and turrets. you will be dealing so much damage it doesnt really matter what you do. Get into a teamfight, own their casters and ranged dps'ers and then push and win the game.

This is the end of my guide. to the few of you who read the whole thing, PLEASE comment and tell me some suggestions

Thanks all - Angry gorilla.

L33tGuilty

04-08-2010

OK! ill try it !

Revolver Ocelot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2010

epic build! Iv see it in tion and i works.. nay... pwns!