Game goes to " In progress, Reconnect "

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLobster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

I've been having trouble connecting since the update. I have not been able to connect to a game after trying any router // firewall // internet settings on my end with no success. My issue is that when I am waiting in queue for the game after selecting the heros, runes, and masteries. Once the timer expires and the game minimizes to the side it does not pop back up with the next screen showing the two teams loading. Nothing happens, I can then click on the mimized PVP.net Client to bring it back up to display that the game is in session and I have to reconnect. From there I cant even reconnect, If I press reconnect it minimizes back to the tray and does nothing. It's happening to the 3 computers in my house.

Katai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

It's a problem with the account, not the computer, I'm sure.

Check out this and see if you're seeing the same issue

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=8840

Veigar

Producer

09-03-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting this RockLobster. Could you attach your r3d and netlogs directly to this thread for me? You can find them in the Game folder inside League of Legends.

Edit: Katai could be right if what you experienced was a server crash. Did you get stuck on the reconnect screen and then try the other two computers only to find them both on the same screen? Or did you fail to join a game initially on all three machines?

RockLobster

09-03-2009

Yes, that does seem like it is the same problem but I am also receiving the same issue with a different accounts on the same computer. I've tried 3 different accounts all resulting in the same error. I will get my friend to try to log into my account from his house and see if that works. I'm not sure if it's an account issue.

I've attacked both of the logs for the 2 most recent, but the dates do not seem to match up. It seems that the log dates are for 2 days prior.. I tried bringing up the problem again and it did not post a more recent file in the .. LoL\Game folder.

RockLobster

09-03-2009

My friend was able to log into my account from his house and play a game no problem.. I just want to play LoL.

" Help me Katai, you're my only hope. " haha.

gruof01

09-03-2009

Can you try running Game\League of Legends.exe by itself and see if it generates a log file or another message?

Have you ever successfully played from the computer you have the game installed on? Did you change anything, like upgrading OS/Video Drivers/etc?

RockLobster

09-03-2009

Can you try running Game\League of Legends.exe by itself and see if it generates a log file or another message?

the application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. reinstalling may fix the problem.

Have you ever successfully played from the computer you have the game installed on? Did you change anything, like upgrading OS/Video Drivers/etc?

two of the computers were just recently changed to xp and was reinstalled. the one comp nothing was changed other then the patch. i think im gona try reinstalling lol on one to see if it resolves the issue or not.

RockLobster

09-03-2009

reinstalling worked