Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last Whisper vs Black Cleaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

01-16-2012

By unique you mean what exactly? =p

Last version I heard was that only Runes and Masteries armor penetration worked with skills that do not apply on-hit effect.
Actually, it's easy to test. When I have some time I shall do a test and post a feedback here =D

Slayer1557

01-16-2012

Sorry, that entry was specifically under the change for Last Whisper. They mean the unique "40% penetration" now works for all physical damage.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

01-16-2012

Cool! That's very nice to hear.

I will have to change my thumb rules lol.
Probally, unless I am trying to set a negative armor I will use LW instead. It saves up rune and item slots. It would fit my playstyle better :P

Concaved Delude

02-06-2012

Id get last wisper due to cost efficiency. You generally dont want two BF items ( Assuming you take either infin or BT first) Because your trading off gold for a survive item such as phage or Qss or Guardians Which helps your team out alot more by staying in the teams longer.

sayhl2urm0m

02-06-2012

under 115 arm black cleaver. over 115 arm last whisper. duno how people dont know this yet