Forum Badge, and why it would help everyone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Kobra

06-23-2011

I say they should give the people who take their time to review each case a forum badge like they do with the people who invite a lot of their friends to the game. Honestly, cases are very straight-forward, so just taking a bit more of time to read everything is enough to reach a correct veredict.

This will surely stop a lot of the QQ about Tribunal. Why may you ask? Since Riot's support team (or whoever will be in charge of handing out badges) will have to check the results of the Tribunal to be sure whoever is awarded the badge is a good judge, then that would stop all of the assumptions of Riot being unable to detect the fail judges and never checking personally the cases before sending warnings or banning an account. It would also keep good judges from being insulted without rhyme and reason by people who think they are part of the punish bandwagon, which is a problem Zileas acknowledged and claimed Riot is currently working on fixing soon.

Just keep in mind what Zileas said in day one: Tribunal isn't finished yet.

Cohkane

06-23-2011

Nope

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Just because someone presses punish with the majority doesn't mean they are a "good" judge.

Don Kobra

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il redeux Il View Post
Just because someone presses punish with the majority doesn't mean they are a "good" judge.

I'm not pro-tribunal, much less pro-Riot. Think of this as Riot's last chance to prove they will be worth our time after Valve and their superior support arrive to the MOBA market.

I bet a lot of people like Umbra Sprite, Snorlax and Goomba won't get their badges.

I actually upvoted your post because that's the main reason they should show everyone that they do check the cases before sending warnings or banning accounts. I highly doubt the majority bothers to read their cases carefully.