How much IP did you guys earn with the last reward?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Zorua

06-23-2011

I got 102 cases right and earned 510 IP.
I'm rather impressed with how this is going.

ColossusCrusher

06-23-2011

I got 117 right and 585 IP. The sad thing is that I spent some time on my cases and still wound up punishing the vast majority of them (admittedly, I am zero tolerance on insulting people - just be polite and tell them to not cross the river when people are MIA instead of screaming that they suck, should uninstall and die). I really wish I could get some more pardons in.

Shiny Zorua

06-23-2011

Well yeah, there's not too much that's pardon worthy. If you act like an ******* on a game-to-game basis, then you deserve a ban.

sylincex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacii View Post
Well yeah, there's not too much that's pardon worthy. If you act like an ******* on a game-to-game basis, then you deserve a ban.
If you actually took the time to read the summoners code, that's not true at all...

Enigima

06-23-2011

I know one thing for sure, Lacii acts like a little c*nt every game to piss people off, so he can report them.

Shiny Zorua

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigima View Post
I know one thing for sure, Lacii acts like a little c*nt every game to piss people off, so he can report them.
+1 For luls.

SnafuFubar

06-23-2011

Greetings SnafuFubar!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 139 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 695 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I only got 62 cases, for like 300ip or whatever it was. Kind of odd since I swear I had more than that. I did skip some days of tribunal last week, I guess that is why.

YubNub

06-23-2011

I went 50/50 and earned 250 IP. Those 50 included probably 4 pardons.