Tribunal should include post-game chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritChanneler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Just as the title says.

It seems to me that a lot of the abusive language may be happening in the post-game chat. I see an "offensive language" charge the odd time where they say "player was verbally abusive, even more so post-game".

It would be nice to have this included, maybe with a mark to delineate between where the in-game chat stops and the post-game chat starts.

Lineov

06-23-2011

+1 for a good idea.

HecksThunder

06-23-2011

Good idea, i've seen people say they will report someone for bogus reasons and they actually did it, but they said that only in post game chat.

linkshinter

06-23-2011

I think Riot said there was a problem implementing this due to it being on two different chat servers or something to that effect. They didn't completely discount it, but it seemed like they were looking into a way to include it.

SpiritChanneler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I hope so, cause it seems that most of the bad language happens in the after-chat in a lot of these.

Shiny Zorua

06-23-2011

+1, 100% agree.

I also think they should include what type of game it was, such as custom, co-op, normal, ranked..

ColossusCrusher

06-23-2011

Having Post and Pre-game chatlogs would also help us know if it's a false report or not - as it stands there really isn't anything I can do if the in-game chatlog is clean and someone was reported for spewing post-game obscenities.

Leib Olmai

06-23-2011

It will help.
Alot of people talk**** after the game in the lobby.

But riot already answered this and there were looking into it.