Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagePro

06-23-2011

I have already decided to run 7 flat ad marks to activate the spell vamp passive and 9 hp per lvl seals. I have no idea what to do for glyphs and I'm thinking of doing Magic pen quints or AP quints and AP glyphs.

Montegomery

Recruiter

06-23-2011

Use either AP or Magic Resistance for your Glyphs and AP, MPen or Health for your Quints.

yuanhua

06-23-2011

Go AP for Quints, do not get Magic Resist (You are not tanking) reason being you need to have runes and have flexible items against any team. Akali is burst and her survivability is to be on the edge. For instance, Magic heavy team go Merc Treads, and stack early AP.

Definitely get Health pots with Akali and more health runes.

I am streaming her and I will only main her in ranked. Let me know if you need more help.

The Panda Mayne

06-23-2011

Akali is very rune dependent so it is good that you ask around, I recommend 9 flat ad marks, 8 armor seals +1 flat ap seal, 9 flat ap glyphs, 1 ap quint and 2 hp quints. It's a little odd but because her passive actually activates at 19.5 instead of 20 it allows you to have an extra hp quint for the price of only 1 armor seal. Totally worth it in my opinion. Any way hope that helps!