whom do you pardon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dishbag

06-23-2011

Whom, and what, do you pardon?

If a player only has a couple of reports, and is only guilty of b1tching at his team, I pardon them. /ignore kids. use it.

I still punish habitual leavers, intentional feeders (all speed gear to facilitate feeding, gg), and assbags that use racial slurs.

you guys?

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

same here unless its one of those people that can cover a whole tribunal page in text about noobs, and profane a whole team.......i mean it was like 20 lines of pure rage.

Mpalm

06-23-2011

If the guy only has 1 game as evidence and he goes 0-0-0 and has no minion kills I pardon because it's likely a computer/hardware issue.

However, if I see 1 game as evidence and the guy goes 0-1 and leaves, and nothing in chat says he seemed to be lagged out and just ragequit after dying.. I punish. I don't give multiple chances for players that ragequit/afk just because they die a few times, that instantly ruins the game for his 4 teammates.

I also pardon if the only thing someone says all game is like "omg noob" or something once or twice. But if that player is constantly badgering teammates/enemies throughout the game and in multiple games I punish. Also if the player throws around racial slurs that's an instant punish.

I've been noticing a lot of fake reports lately, in which a player will do very well against the enemy team and not say anything all game except in team chat - other team reports for verbal harassment or something... so yeah, pardons as well.

Granted, I've maybe pardoned 5 cases out of 200. Though, like I said, I do have a no-tolerance rule to rage quitters/afkers so even if it's one game I usually smash punish because I know how frustrating it is to play out a 5v4 just because some guy couldn't handle a death.

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

dont ****ing auto punish, word. i am proud of u

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

My most frequent pardons tend to be people with less than 4 games with a report and no consistency between them. Especially when the chat log is light, if there is hardly any chat to read there really isn't any evidence to give reason for a punish over reports that show no consistent behavior.

I found one where the reported player had 1 game and was 4/2/1. He was reported for AFK and feeding. The only chat log with his name on it was communication with the team. To me, that's an obvious computer issue so I pardoned.