Shaco. How to early game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

malphismia

04-07-2010

You're not going to need madred's completed until midgame, after the laning phase (when people leave their turret more vulnerable). This is the part where shaco appears in bot for a few seconds, takes a turret, and disappears, only to reappear in top to take that turret.

You'll want to get something before madreds razor. Things like brutalizer, sheen (dislike), a rolling item (SotO) if you're good, something to prevent you from being a squishy useless player in teamfights that only ks low-health champs. lol Either that or farm quicker and get to midgame faster (midgame in terms of levels).

EDIT: if you're getting madreds, you're probably more focused on taking towers than ganking. You should also be jungling a lot since you're doing madreds anyways. Tbh, you're going to suck laning phase, get used to it. Some excel early, it takes shaco some items to get that crit damage or turret taking capacity to get going.

Lathun

04-07-2010

My Shaco build is usually
Brutalizer->Boots of X *depending on other team*->Frozen Mallet if I need the health / Trinity Force if I need the damage output->Infinity Edge->Phantom Dancer *the game usually ends while I am getting this*

If you aren't level 30 with max mana regen runes then you might want to pick up a Meki pendant.

Franz Josef

04-08-2010

Runes i got armor pen in quints and red, yellow hp regen per level, blue cd.
Masteries is 9-0-21, Exp+ is necessary for getting Level 2 early enough
1st Item is the ability tome to boost jitb. If you do it correctly you lose no hp on this fight, get deceive after his minions are down (5 boxes for the golem, 1 for minions). run to lane.
If your partner has already harassed them with one or two shots, deceive, box behind him, crit. 1st kill. If they are not weakened yet, jump behind them after they have checked the bushes and build up a fat trap. easy.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

Am I going to need cooldown reduction to be able to place 6 Jitb on the golem? :P

YYZed

04-08-2010

Shaco Runes

Marks: Armor Pen
Seals: Crit Damage
Glyphs: Crit Damage
Quints: Flat HP or Armor Pen

also, you shouldn't need cdr for golem, just make sure you get there asap, you should only need 3-4 down before he spawns.
Just make sure you have them positioned correctly so that your jitb don't pop on the mini lizards next to the buff your going for (word to the wise, go for lizard, as its Damage and slow will help alot for first blood)

Kymera3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

For runes I go full furor, but it's pretty much a personal choice depending on how you build him. My build goes a bit like this:
-long sword + health potion/Elixir of Fortitude (again it depends on how you play)
-Brutalizer
-Boots of mobility (you must run all over the map to gank people in every lane)
-Last whisper (gives you the attack speed, dmg, and armor pen)
-Bloodthirster
-Infinity Edge
-Bloodthirster

Shaco is one of the hero that can crit the most in the game, with this build you can crit 1.8k with no crit dmg rune page and yes i have done it. If you got all these items and the game is still on going well sell brutalizer for something else, I only buy it cause it's very good early game. Hope this helps ^^