Someone verbally insults me, do I get banned for defending?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

I love how some people think they are the sht and they wont be banned.. oh we will see about that

luukkaah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Its not safe to let tribunal judge who start the offense, so just try to not be rude, just ask to stop, and report him after...

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyren Kashari View Post
... social maladaptives that the Tribunal is trying to eliminate...
I think the tribunal is going to create far more trolls than it eliminates. There are so many things unjust about this system that the innocent people whom have spent their hard earned money will end up getting banned because some premade turds reported them for revenge. Some of those people, whom were good and decent players before, will then create smurf accounts, and troll this game to the ground. You think its bad having afkers and leavers right now due to circumstances and occasionally one that's just a ********? Imagine what it will be like when half of the populace no longer cares about victory/defeat, but just throwing a wrench in the system because they were done wrong.

DeathDRH

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyford Godlike View Post
A serious question, if so I will just ignore all at the start, because if someone insults me I am too spirited to ignore them at this point, I will defend me of course.

In effect I will be reported for refusing to communicate with team.

So wtf to do? LOLOL
You can reply back , but remember to keep it fairly clean. Do not break the rules yourself , just cuz they are.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by M?cro User View Post
I love how some people think they are the sht and they wont be banned.. oh we will see about that
Oh yeah? You going to make someone act a certain way in-game? Heh, bro you've already been bant, it's pretty much proven you can't even handle your own mentality, let alone try to handle someone else.

DeathDRH

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendix View Post
I think the tribunal is going to create far more trolls than it eliminates. There are so many things unjust about this system that the innocent people whom have spent their hard earned money will end up getting banned because some premade turds reported them for revenge. Some of those people, whom were good and decent players before, will then create smurf accounts, and troll this game to the ground. You think its bad having afkers and leavers right now due to circumstances and occasionally one that's just a ********? Imagine what it will be like when half of the populace no longer cares about victory/defeat, but just throwing a wrench in the system because they were done wrong.
The trolls in games have been reduced my a great amount and the amount of trolls on the Tribunal forums is through the roof.

Welcome to the Tribunal working!!!!!

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDRH View Post
The trolls in games have been reduced my a great amount and the amount of trolls on the Tribunal forums is through the roof.

Welcome to the Tribunal working!!!!!
Ok. Just remember that statement when you can no longer pub que at all without some zilean stacking zeals or some tristana "trying out a spellvamp build".

Abedeus

06-23-2011

Type /ignore, get "Reported for refusing to communicate with the team".

Kittyrina

06-23-2011

It all depends on how you respond back. There's more leniency if the other players were trolling you first. But just because they trolled you first doesn't mean you can throw off the gloves and go crazy on the other guy. A few angry replies are probably fine as long as you don't get too insulting or mean.