Someone verbally insults me, do I get banned for defending?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyford Godlike

06-23-2011

A serious question, if so I will just ignore all at the start, because if someone insults me I am too spirited to ignore them at this point, I will defend me of course.

In effect I will be reported for refusing to communicate with team.

So wtf to do? LOLOL

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

If you troll back, reported for any number of things..

If you say nothing, reported for refusing to communicate..or just any number of things

Tribunal = flawed

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

here is what you do, you simply don't waste your time on meaningless internet rage, report him, then he's gone, not the both of you when you both get reported

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Yes, you will be banned.

It is now widely understood that this game no longer has a chat feature. Just /ignore all at the beginning of pub matches and play your best.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

If you have a brain about you, you'd know there is no pride on the internet and in return you'd know that "defending" yourself is silly. /mute and continue normal chat conversations with the team / enemy and provide enough information for the tribunal in the chat log. It's very simple. Why make it a problem and get yourself in trouble?

Greyford Godlike

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
If you have a brain about you, you'd know there is no pride on the internet and in return you'd know that "defending" yourself is silly. /mute and continue normal chat conversations with the team / enemy and provide enough information for the tribunal in the chat log. It's very simple. Why make it a problem and get yourself in trouble?
Well I just like to argue. I am not countering with verbal abuse, but with calling his mistakes out. I am not feeling attacked in my pride or something, but I just like to take tryhard kids back to ground.

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
...you'd know there is no pride on the internet and in return you'd know that "defending" yourself is silly...
Defending yourself is also a bannable offense.

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

you can get banned for anything. dont even say glhf at start or i wil ban you.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyford Godlike View Post
Well I just like to argue. I am not countering with verbal abuse, but with calling his mistakes out. I am not feeling attacked in my pride or something, but I just like to take tryhard kids back to ground.

It would appear that since YOU are banned, YOU were taken to the ground.

And your comment is actually pretty textbook for pride.

CEO Kasen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

The LAST thing you want to do is sink to the level of the very trolls and social maladaptives that the Tribunal is trying to eliminate. /Mute Enemy slash Ally, note to report them after the game, and be on your merry way to their towers.