Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just played a game with 2 griefers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterMirage

06-23-2011

Just finished a game with two griefers (Sona and Caitltn) who would constantly stir **** all game. Eventually, they would steal creeps and start building stupid items (buying 4+ zeals) Towards the end of the game, Sona and Caitlyn started "racing" towards the enemy base which pretty much pissed me off. Do I just report these guys and wait? Or should I include an image?

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

include an image bro, join the crowd!

MasterMirage

06-23-2011

Not sure if you're taking the piss but here it is:

Malachi Nnelg

06-23-2011

called hit the report button

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
MasterMirage:
Just finished a game with two griefers (Sona and Caitltn) who would constantly stir **** all game. Eventually, they would steal creeps and start building stupid items (buying 4+ zeals) Towards the end of the game, Sona and Caitlyn started "racing" towards the enemy base which pretty much pissed me off. Do I just report these guys and wait? Or should I include an image?

This is just the beginning.