Just played a game with 2 griefers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterMirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Just finished a game with two griefers (Sona and Caitltn) who would constantly stir **** all game. Eventually, they would steal creeps and start building stupid items (buying 4+ zeals) Towards the end of the game, Sona and Caitlyn started "racing" towards the enemy base which pretty much pissed me off. Do I just report these guys and wait? Or should I include an image?

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

include an image bro, join the crowd!

MasterMirage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Not sure if you're taking the piss but here it is:
*******http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu338/MasterMirage/griefers.png********

Malachi Nnelg

06-23-2011

called hit the report button

Freddy Freefarm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMirage View Post
Just finished a game with two griefers (Sona and Caitltn) who would constantly stir **** all game. Eventually, they would steal creeps and start building stupid items (buying 4+ zeals) Towards the end of the game, Sona and Caitlyn started "racing" towards the enemy base which pretty much pissed me off. Do I just report these guys and wait? Or should I include an image?
This is just the beginning.