[Bug]Tribunal Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timoff32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I keep getting the same guy in the tribunal. Same name, same game 1, same everything.. I hit skip and it takes me to the same guy again?

Housemate

06-23-2011

That's a problem that's been occurring with multiple people in the tribunal. I have a ticket with riot support right now, I'll try to tell you what they tell me!

timoff32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
That's a problem that's been occurring with multiple people in the tribunal. I have a ticket with riot support right now, I'll try to tell you what they tell me!
I just clicked "punish" and it seems to be working now (he was guilty).

Housemate

06-27-2011

Got a fairly generic message back from Riot. Not expecting that they'll tell me anything for certain. Anyways, I haven't had that trouble in a few days...so whatever.

Tayarayne

06-27-2011

I had a mix of punish and pardons and 1 skip. All worked fine for me. Is it possible you can actually give an appropriate verdict and move on?

rhythmofpwn

06-27-2011

appropriate verdict is punish since 90% of people get punished neways fairsystemisfair