I got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

I tried to log in today, but it seems i am banned for 3 days. Where can i see what i am banned for? i just want to make sure i didnt get trolled.

Greed1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

i also got banned for 3 days doesnt say why im sure reason , wasnt good one at all

Greed1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

It's ****ing bull****, anyone can do the tribunal and just troll punish everyone. I don't get to see what i did? I quit a bot game 2m before the end, and i probably got banned 3 DAYS FOR THAT.

Mıcro User

06-23-2011

i think i should troll ban, its what everyone is doing right?

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-23-2011

This does seem to be the fatal flaw. There's no stopping people from banning just to ban. I think the people that get banned should be notified what they're being banned for. I think you should even be told when you've been reported.

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by M?cro User View Post
I tried to log in today, but it seems i am banned for 3 days. Where can i see what i am banned for? i just want to make sure i didnt get trolled.

From everything ive read, it doesnt matter if you got trolled or not..theres nothing to be done about it...good system eh?

sylincex

06-23-2011

There is no way to see what you got banned for... I got banned for leaving games, and the only time that I leave games is when Riots unstable and unreliable servers crash. I emailed them asking for evidence and a specific reason for my ban and all I received was: "Im sorry for the inconvenience, but there is no need for evidence, for it was reviewed with your case when determining your punishment."

So basically they can ban anyone for no reason at all because they don't have to tell you specifically why you were banned or provide evidence for that ban...

StrawHatxLuffy

06-23-2011

They do it this way so you have no evidence to argue against them. Since there are no replays, and they're the only ones with the chatlogs, you will never have anything to fight them with. If they want you banned, you're banned.

Best system imo =).