Tibunal Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I got a question to help me make a better judgment on people.

When Someone is reported with a most common reason like "feeding intentionally".
But in all of his games he doesn't do that, which you can see in the chat through him communicating with his team normally.

BUT he actually does something worth a ban by the tribunal like for example going AFK or insulting his enemies badly.

What should I do in such a case where someone breaks the rules but not for what he was reported for at all?

>Punish<
------------
>Pardon<

?

Don Kobra

06-23-2011

Punish for free IP

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Kobra View Post
Punish for free IP
and you're the type of person that should be banned from the tribunal.

but to answer your question, depending on what the offense is, if it is language, I usually don't care and I hit pardon, really you should probably pardon anyway though

Darmon

06-23-2011

It doesn't matter what they're reported for, really, since we can't even give feedback for what we think they actually did. Sometimes different players report for different things, sometimes they choose to report for something that isn't quite accurate, etc. The question is, did they break any of the rules? If so, punish.