The Pardon Test. (To test if the community does pardon)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeithh

06-23-2011

Oks.

There are many questions and concerns with the Tribunal and so I'm trying to think of a way to test the community(not Riot, the other community members that also participate in the Tribunal.

Step 1: Be level 30 and use the Tribunal.

Step 2: Start reading through and judging cases.

Step 3: DO NOT PUNISH anyone. Instead, skip their case if you believe they should be punished. But remember to skip, don't actually punish.

Step 4: When you believe someone is Pardonable, Pardon them.

Step 5: Keep track of the amount of cases you Pardoned.

Step 6: Compare that Number to the e-mail you later get in your inbox, detailing how many cases that you and the community agreed upon.

The reason for this, and the reason to skip, instead of punish, is that they don't detail what cases you voted on and which were punished, pardoned, or correct. And doing it this way allows you to track it completely for yourself.

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Good idea. I didn't do this today since I hadn't read this yet but I pardoned half of my cases today. There were a bunch of single-game cases from a month or two ago that I felt were pardonable considering that's all that has been reported against them in that timeframe. I hope other's agree.

HGH Bonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Greetings Boniuz!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 10 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 50 Influence Points.
6 punish, 4 pardon.

EvilVegan

06-23-2011

I'll do this.

I just started, how often do we get these emails?

SnafuFubar

06-23-2011

I pardon pretty frequently now that the cases have come down to 1 or 2 games reported and usually for afk or some minor verbal abuse. Seems to be working out pretty well. Two weeks worth of cases and looks like only 1 incorrect.

Greetings SnafuFubar!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 139 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 695 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!

Malachi Nnelg

06-23-2011

I pardon like 50% at least, last 3 days it has been close to 70-80% of all my cases and I got 43 cases correct and I only did 50, 60 max

Darmon

06-23-2011

The emails are too intermittent for this to be effective, if you've already started doing cases. If anyone else does and gets some results though, I'm sure people would be interested in seeing them.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

I used to never pardon.
Then I Started pardoning 1-2 out of ten.
Now I'm pardoning 4-6 out of 10.
I don't think I'm going to do this, this seems like a good way for creeps to get away with garbage attitudes.