So what happens when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jebroni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

you get a case where you find the guy guilty in 1 or 2 of the 10 games you looked over?

I dunno, I got a guy who left the game, but it looked like a dc to me. The rest of the games were either him doing a normal person's qq on how bad elo hell players are or he fed to reasonable assassins. ie stuff like "1/5 lux, 1/6 yi, why is my team so bad?" and stuff like dying to a leblanc a lot.

I pardoned this guy. Honestly, I can understand how a good lb and a twitch can make you look like an intentional feeder. And the qq he posted: it really looked like his teammates were not listening to his mias at all. What do you guys think?

Purrity

06-23-2011

I think purple elephants but youll know the result when they email you

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

if i see a case where only like 1 or 2 games are actually an issue, I tend to sway towards giving them a pardon, though sometimes severe cases may tip to a punish

Captain Alejo

06-23-2011

You should only ever pardon if they are 100% innocent across the board. That means 100% of the their games show that they were not doing anything against the Summoner's Code. If you have doubts, use skip.

redeux

06-23-2011

I tend to sway towards pardon on cases like that. I look at the dates and see how many reports have accumulated. Sometimes you'll have 2 bad games reported and 7 non-offenses over the past 2 months. That's pardonable to me as long as the 2 bad games weren't involving racism and extremely offensive and excessive language.