Stuff you shouldn't do but I see anyways.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2010

i agree to some extent. Twitch does need attack speed, just not a lot of it. with his stealth attack speed boost and ult at the same time (which you will have going when you gank someone) you can easily have the max attack speed. and for boots dont get beserkers. they might give you early attack speed but you need to be able to get to places quickly to save/gank other people before its too late. get mobility or swiftness. mobility is better because when your stealthed you will more than likely be out of combat for more than 5 seconds.

and another thing i see poeple do that they really shouldnt is try to spam expunge... they get one hit in and expunge. when im mirroring them i get 6 in and expunge. guess who wins? i got 47 kills one game because of a noob twitch and 39 of those kills were that twitch.

Vindico Atrum

04-08-2010

C) Build a Malady.

Starkes and Last Whisper cost the same amount. Last Whisper gives much more damage then Malady will, and Starkes benefits your team more. If you're building Malady for damage, build a Last Whisper. If you're building it for helping your team while focus firing, get a Starkes. Executioner's Calling also gives great stats, an a decent active.
__________________________________________________ ________________

For the tards in mid ELO, if you only read 1 tip in this whole thread, read that ^ one!!

Malady is POOR. Stop buying it for "imba attack speed hurrdurr". That imba attack speed doing 30dmg a plink to shen IS NOT HELPING.

****, its so hard watching ashe plink away firing peanuts at tanks, and SOMEHOW they do not get it, and KEEP BUILDING MALADY EVERY GAME. Sad sad world.
__________________________________________________ ________________

@Azing - Malady passive is MAGIC damage, hence MR reduces it. Enjoy your extra 15 damage a hit on those 2.5k HP champions. Stop arguing. Its trash. @Azing - You're a ret*rd. Stop arguing for the sake of it. Wards are vital in anything above trash tier on SR, and its clear from your answers you are pretty low ELO. Go watch a decent player livestream and you'll see wards from about 5 mins in until the end.

Whiteroom

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
A)
D) Build Beserker Greaves.

Both of the defensive boots are way too valuable to waste on a tiny amount of attack speed. If you are the person who is building Beserker Greaves, you are the person the other team is likely to focus first.
Okay so i think you have given really good advice and being one of those that build malady i will have to take a look into it. Are there any champions it would be good for?

Also i searched your name on lolbase.net and found you had been in a battle using TF and with berserkers. The enemy team had no CC apart from Janna and heim. Both skill shots. So im assuming you decided the enemy didnt warrant you needing the defensive ones and that the speed was more useful.

Carados

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2Freak View Post
What is fail? There is nothing wrong with a little AS on twitch.
Grab a single last whisper. Trust me, it's a good buy.

Crit and damage does make you useful when not ulting. I don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteroom View Post
Also i searched your name on lolbase.net and found you had been in a battle using TF and with berserkers. .
I haven't played TF seriously since Closed Beta.

If you're trying to hold old games against me, best of luck to you.

Muwin

04-08-2010

Don't forget the "omg he has 20health i can get him even if it means running through towers at lvl 3"

Even though you both have the same runspeed and he's always out of range!

Whiteroom

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post

I haven't played TF seriously since Closed Beta.

If you're trying to hold old games against me, best of luck to you.
Honestly i wasnt at all. The date on it though is "2010-03-26 15:17:06"

I more wanted your opinion on it as i have started playing TF recently and you seem like a good player with your advice. I was more wondering about your TF build

Carados

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteroom View Post
Honestly i wasnt at all. The date on it though is "2010-03-26 15:17:06"

I more wanted your opinion on it as i have started playing TF recently and you seem like a good player with your advice. I was more wondering about your TF build
Oh, that was a gimmick build which doesn't work any more. It was centered around the theory that I would never actually attend a team fight, whenever one started, I would just gate to the farthest tower, kill it, and deal a huge amount of damage to the next tower, hopefully killing it, porting into an inhibitor to kill that too if I ever got a chance. Basically, suicide backdoor bomber.

It doesn't work anymore since they've nerfed stacked deck and Sword of the Divine dealing damage to tower.

I don't think the theory applies, because I was never actually the one to focus, because I wasn't ever at a team fight, or a gank.

I could see it on some non-squishy melee DPS, like Mundo, but I tend to buy dodge boots for the increased chasing AND survival it has, or people like DPS Janna who will likely not be the ones focused.

Whiteroom

04-08-2010

that makes sense now. Well after reading all of this i think i need to think about my builds a lot. Thanks

YellowSnowsicle

04-08-2010

All good points. I agree with them all.

wildfire393

04-08-2010

One thing that I have seen a couple of times recently (as Kat is free this week and I'm stuck in stains ELO) is Attackspeed Katarina. I'm not sure why anyone thinks that this is a good idea, but I've definitely seem several Kats running things like Malady and Bloodrazor. And then I laughed, facepalmed, and proceeded to stomp them.