Leaving the game/AFK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragefull

06-23-2011

Hi,

In my opinion this feature of reporting should be reworked.

You ask why?

Several people gets disconnected due to their internet providers or their PC just freezes. This shouldn't be a problem hence you can log back and play and everyone is happy. Although when you desire to log back as soon as your pc/internet recovers you can't ... you have to wait 10-50 minutes depending on how long the queue is! So getting banned for "leaving too many games" is not a fair judge.

I've come to suggest 3 ways of solving this issue:
a, Completely remove the option "leaving the game/afk" from reporting options.
b, Expand the server so it could hold more people. This would mean no/shorter queue.
c, Give a 5-10 minutes gap for reconnection. This means if you get disconnected you can still reconnect within 5-10 minutes. This would mean longer queues so it could only work well with option b.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

Leaving/afk does make the game less fun for the other 9 players regardless of if the person has control of it or not. That being said I hope that other summoners read through the cases and look at whether the person was trolling/raging from the start game and then left or if their comp just never connected. in the connection issue cases i tend to pardon

and i think you do have a window to reconnect I have Dc'ed and logged back on to a window saying the game is still going on and rejoin most of the times i do and win or lose i say sorry server issue and have no problem with the other players

Darmon

06-23-2011

I wish LeaverBuster worked well enough that it would take care of cases where we really cant see enough (joins/leaves for example) to make an educated call.