Tribunal case im unsure about what to vote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tim1983

06-23-2011

So im having a bit of a headache with one case here..

This dude got 11 games he has been reported in. The thing is here, its always the entire enemy team that reports him. He dominates in every match with different toons, and he is basically teasing the other team with how good he is, and he is the best.. hes not using any swearing words or anything, but he goes to the line in spurring the other team on.

What should be the verdict here? Punish or Pardon?

branizzle

06-23-2011

i would pardon, teasing the other team isn't really verbally abusing them.

Darmon

06-23-2011

11 games for teasing? If you care so much as to be thorough, double check the chat logs and make sure thats all it is. Cuz thats a lotta people to be upsetting with just some playful jabbing.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Pardon. I pardoned 7 out of 10 today. Looks like you have to be a real jackass to actually get bant nowadays. Looking at this forum, it would appear system is working as intended.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

pardon him, he cannot be punished for being good, the other team probably also said stuff to him or raged at him when he dominated them

DeathDRH

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1983 View Post
So im having a bit of a headache with one case here..

This dude got 11 games he has been reported in. The thing is here, its always the entire enemy team that reports him. He dominates in every match with different toons, and he is basically teasing the other team with how good he is, and he is the best.. hes not using any swearing words or anything, but he goes to the line in spurring the other team on.

What should be the verdict here? Punish or Pardon?
its called ribbing your enemy. They make more mistakes. As long as his language is clean , I would pardon him.

Avongard

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
Pardon. I pardoned 7 out of 10 today. Looks like you have to be a real jackass to actually get bant nowadays. Looking at this forum, it would appear system is working as intended.
Or the trolls have learned to play nice after getting suspended. I think most nasty people are perfectly capable of being a fun player to play with, they just need the proper incentives to not be jerks.

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avongard View Post
Or the trolls have learned to play nice after getting suspended. I think most nasty people are perfectly capable of being a fun player to play with, they just need the proper incentives to not be jerks.
Good point.