only one report and in tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faxelined

06-23-2011

Hello riot,

I'm in the tribunal, trying to get rid of all the leavers and so.
And now I see 4 cases in a row with persons that only have 1 report in 1 game. And i need to chose punish or pardon, i surely chose pardon. But what's the point of getting someone to the tribunal for just one report????????
Hope you guys can fix this,

x PoXx x

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxelined View Post
Hello riot,

I'm in the tribunal, trying to get rid of all the leavers and so.
And now I see 4 cases in a row with persons that only have 1 report in 1 game. And i need to chose punish or pardon, i surely chose pardon. But what's the point of getting someone to the tribunal for just one report????????
Hope you guys can fix this,
Yup, i have made this post many times. They don't even care. You get sent to the tribunal once with as little as 1 game and 1 report which results in a warning or suspension. Next time you get a longer suspension or a ban.

I am willing to bet that nearly everyone who gets 1 game 1 report cases will choose punish for an easy 5 IP without even caring. I personally skip or pardon those but it doesn't matter, the majority rules.
Mob mentality for the win right?
Great system.

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x PoXx x View Post
Yup, i have made this post many times. They don't even care. You get sent to the tribunal once with as little as 1 game and 1 report which results in a warning or suspension. Next time you get a longer suspension or a ban.

I am willing to bet that nearly everyone who gets 1 game 1 report cases will choose punish for an easy 5 IP without even caring. I personally skip or pardon those but it doesn't matter, the majority rules.
Mob mentality for the win right?
Great system.
I have said this many times too, a Riot employee checks the case, thus someone with 1 report will most likely be pardoned.

x PoXx x

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
I have said this many times too, a Riot employee checks the case, thus someone with 1 report will most likely be pardoned.
You can say it as many times as you want. But you are wrong, dead wrong.

I personally emailed Riot and the email I received back specifically says the tribunal decides the guilt and the judgement is automated. ONLY EXTREME CASES and SOME perma bans are looked at by Riot.

If you are sent to the tribunal several times no matter the reason, YOU ARE BANNED.

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by x PoXx x View Post
You can say it as many times as you want. But you are wrong, dead wrong.

I personally emailed Riot and the email I received back specifically says the tribunal decides the guilt and the judgement is automated. ONLY EXTREME CASES and SOME perma bans are looked at by Riot.

If you are sent to the tribunal several times no matter the reason, YOU ARE BANNED.
Tribunal only automated 20 minute bans. I have red posts to prove that posted in the thread of PrunePOP.

Totaltrash

06-23-2011

Riot has stated several times that cases with only one report have indeed a much longer case history, but it cannot be reviewed for technical reasons.

TeddyTeemo

06-23-2011

oh trust me, I have been reported lots of times by teenage players who rage at me all the time, and they are premade. I usually choose solo normal games. If they rage at me i report.
so 1 report does matter.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

if a case only has 1 reported game, that equals a pardon for me

Darmon

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totaltrash View Post
Riot has stated several times that cases with only one report have indeed a much longer case history, but it cannot be reviewed for technical reasons.
I haven't seen anyone from Riot say that. Additionally, I'd love to hear in more detail what those reasons are. Cuz my money is on a bug.