I got my IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dickwondo

06-22-2011

:O

After like 2 weeks of no IP, I'm kind of satisfied, especially since I do the Tribunal cases while eating/watching tv and stuff.

EDIT: Need to edit attachment. No microscope attached.

Purrity

06-23-2011

Sounds good looks like youre ready for a lifelong fulfilling career as a mall cop

WtlU2OKp73npNHRT

06-23-2011

I also got mine. I never believed I'd get it, tho.

Wonder6302

06-23-2011

punish button spamer?

Wonder6302

06-23-2011

punish button spammer?
//edit: sry for doublepost, mistake

LoveOfProfit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I 1 upp'd you

Quote:
Greetings LoveOfProfit!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 137 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 685 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!
I pardon probably 25% of cases nowadays.

AeresUS

06-23-2011

Quote:
Greetings Aeres!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 136 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 680 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!
nice ^^ I am doing trib while at work, really pays off

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeresUS View Post
nice ^^ I am doing trib while at work, really pays off
Hahaha me too. Lunch break involves watching SK Wicked's Stream and voting on cases. Only started a doing it a few days ago so only got 120 IP but better than nothing

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

I do mine after my morning work out. helps me relax with a good laugh. Some of the trolls are funny as heck when they say "Do it! Report me! Nothing will happen i wont get banned"

Malachi Nnelg

06-23-2011

lol, I love how you blacked out your name when it is the same as your forum name

I got some as well

Greetings Malachi Nnelg!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 43 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 215 Influence Points.

lets see, I probably pardon like 50% + of all my cases nowadays. lol