Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anivia Egg Sound Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

I died with Anivia, so I went into my egg form and right when I was about to be reborn, the egg died. My body showed up as the bird. Anyways for the rest of the game I could hear the wind blowing noise of my egg, and then it cracking, for the rest of the game!!! It was pretty annoying.

The Water Bear

09-03-2009

Quote:
Razzle Dazzle:
I died with Anivia, so I went into my egg form and right when I was about to be reborn, the egg died. My body showed up as the bird. Anyways for the rest of the game I could hear the wind blowing noise of my egg, and then it cracking, for the rest of the game!!! It was pretty annoying.

oh god I loled

This reminds me of the Kritzkrieg bug in TF2

Veigar

Recruiter

09-03-2009

Thanks for reporting this Razzle Dazzle

Just to be clear, was the entire sound looping (whistling, egg cracking and then a birdcall) or just a portion of it?

BB-226

Valkyrie

09-03-2009

I reported the same bug with no reply. -.-

It seems to be caused by being in an egg, then teleporting and surviving.
and yes, it whistles, egg crack, birdcall. it loops until you undergo egg again and die.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Quote:
VeigarTheHorrible:
Thanks for reporting this Razzle Dazzle

Just to be clear, was the entire sound looping (whistling, egg cracking and then a birdcall) or just a portion of it?

BB-226

whole intire thing