Heimerdinger Roles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

heres all the jobs and roles i can come up with......- please some more clarification on these would be appreciated.

-pushing (laning/soloing early game/mid game)
-defending
-poking during teamfights
-soloing dragon
-baiting a teamfight by sticking your head out ("accidentally") of a bush where your team and turrets are w8ing.

thats all i can think of so some more jobs heimerdinger is supposed to perform (his MAIN jobs) would be greatly appreciated and more clarification on the jobs i have listed would be nice too

thnx everyone

Snilram

06-22-2011

don't forget about his hidden passive Annoyify! Where he makes the other team rage from his annoying turrets

michelada

06-23-2011

hohohohohoho

Koozer

06-23-2011

You shouldn't have turrets down for an ambush before the fight starts really, you'll miss out on the attack speed bonus.

Stay back, farm up, max W, annoy the ever living daylights out of people, push a lane hard when they're distracted.

Hefty Sak

06-23-2011

have a team of nidalee, heimer, teemo, shaco, and caitlyn.

see if anyone pushes you turret.

Klyern

06-23-2011

I think the best role a heim can have is going mid and harrassing the **** out of it so he doesnt levels, normally mid is always a ranged carry so whichever team gets the advantage mid gets a clear advantage mid game....

Heim can co*kblock any mid carries if played well and if he manages his mana to do good AP burst and make mid b or die, essentially loosing levels.

He can do a lot more but i think that is his best role, and while he isnt a carry a good fed heim isnt to be taken lightly lol :O

LoBones

06-23-2011

I wonder how he'd do as a roamer, like a roaming Taric or Alistair.

Zero74

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorric123 View Post
I wonder how he'd do as a roamer, like a roaming Taric or Alistair.
Awful.

Akal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

OP got all of the main roles Heimer plays really.