A premade reported me and you benned me!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tori Niku Sushi

06-22-2011

Hurry up and down vote this guy.

Villiroth

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
I wanted to specifically question this.

If this is so, then are there games being hidden from the tribunal reports? I've received plenty where there was only a 'Game 1' for the individual being judged.
Im probably wrong, I've never seen less then 3 games listed and I read somewhere someone talking about needing a minimum of 3.

I retract said statement.

NinetyNineTails

06-23-2011

I have personally seen Tribunal cases that only had one game. And that one game had one report, for AFK/leaving, for somebody that didn't show any signs of it (not that the tools that Riot gives us for this issue are at all adequate for AFK/leaving cases).

I have never seen a report in the Tribunal for 'Unskilled Player'. Never. I suspect that mostly that option is in there to give people a place to file rage complaints that secretly is also labeling them as such for easy filing in the bit bucket.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

You know what "report abuse" means? It's what ****** nubs doing all the time. You can do it as well. Just report anyone you dont like in any games. There is no punishment for ur abused reports. Let Riot take the chance to ban those guys u dont like. This is what ****** players did. You are unluckly one of those victims.

Watch these fools still think they have rights to judge other players. lol I guess we dont need court in reality. We just need to find ppl that support us to win the judgements.

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
You know what "report abuse" means? It's what ****** nubs doing all the time. You can do it as well. Just report anyone you dont like in any games. There is no punishment for ur abused reports. Let Riot take the chance to ban those guys u dont like. This is what ****** players did. You are unluckly one of those victims.

Watch these fools still think they have rights to judge other players. lol I guess we dont need court in reality. We just need to find ppl that support us to win the judgements.
You were banned and your posts here make it very clear for me why, don't play the victim on these forums now.

@ OP, how do you treat your teammates? If your case was truly 1 game, you would most likely only receive a 20 minute warning. A 1 day ban means that a Riot employee has checked your case, so there is no 'reporting abuse' in play here.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
You were banned and your posts here make it very clear for me why, don't play the victim on these forums now.

@ OP, how do you treat your teammates? If your case was truly 1 game, you would most likely only receive a 20 minute warning. A 1 day ban means that a Riot employee has checked your case, so there is no 'reporting abuse' in play here.
You talk like you know everything. Now please answer:

How many employee does Riot have? How many cases a employee deal with in 1 hour? How careful did the employee make the judgement? And how they can judge things without watching the full game?

Looking through the records? lol You can judge a book from it's cover. It's ur style.

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post

Actually untrue. Its highly doubtful a "riot employee" reviewed anything. The tribunal was put in place to take the workload off Riot, period.

DeathDRH

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
I wanted to specifically question this.

If this is so, then are there games being hidden from the tribunal reports? I've received plenty where there was only a 'Game 1' for the individual being judged.
I have been taking part int he tribunal since day 1 and have never seen anyone with just 1 report on them.
I am not say it does not happen but after a reported player gets 15 reports (Guessing at the number) they will have a second to continue , so if its a single match left then it could happen.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

he's a troll, downvote, close thread