A premade reported me and you benned me!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperYeshua

06-22-2011

I hate to play whit or versus premades, because an advantage is always whit premades (playing in a ciber most of times).

My team had 3 premades and enemy team had 4.

I played whit a very nobzz premade kartus, he never help us and always saw us die,In the worst ocation, we were 3 and they were 4 and kartus just saw us die, morder(our tank) whit archangel,other gangk plan and I teemo, and xin comming closer, more close that kartus and all 4 died, because he just saw us die, at the half time I had like 5 deaths because I had being killed by the premade enemy team, always kartus run away, the other kartus in enemy team and in general enemy team was overfeeded, so we lost and they say to enemy team (report teemo because was his fault"!").

They reported me and I was banned, omfg!! why!!! I have been played worst games and nothing happens!!!, why If a premade reported you you get banned!!! and when the leavers that I have been reported play again the Next day and the next day, eh!! ****!!! I think that all my reports are in the trash and you banned me because a frustrating team reported me!!

You should get a server to play premades and other to play single!!!
I hate my situation, and I belibe that a lot of players are in my place too.

Villiroth

06-22-2011

If you were banned it was for more then just that one game.

Also, your grammar makes me cringe.

SuperYeshua

06-22-2011

Sorry about the grammar but Is the language that I have been learning watching English movies.

SuperYeshua

06-22-2011

And I am sure that was only In this game!!!, because after that you banned me!!

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperYeshua View Post
And I am sure that was only In this game!!!, because after that you banned me!!
That doesn't mean you didn't have reports before that. And the tribunal probably takes days, if not weeks, for it to turn into a suspension.

Villiroth

06-22-2011

My apologies on the grammar comment then, movies arent the best place to learn english. :P

And I can guarantee you that it wasnt just this one game that got you banned, unless Im mistaken you need to have 3 or more games to make it to the tribunal.

SuperYeshua

06-22-2011

You can see my History in played games, I am not bad I could say 65% win -35% lost, so I still tinking that you banned me per a simple game, send me all the nuber of people that reported me per unskilled player, os per bad words and I really shut me up if you can see that my punishment is just.

Sorry about grammar, english is not my mother tonge.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

You don't get banned after a game. You accumulate reports from multiple games. This can span across months.

Once your case has been present for about a week (It seems to take a week) and voted on and finally closed, your account will be acted upon.
So you had a bad rep sheet before this match you are accusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperYeshua View Post
reported me per unskilled player
You can NOT be banned for this. It sounds like you were banned for badmouthing others.

Rabbitsuit

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiroth View Post
And I can guarantee you that it wasnt just this one game that got you banned, unless Im mistaken you need to have 3 or more games to make it to the tribunal.
I wanted to specifically question this.

If this is so, then are there games being hidden from the tribunal reports? I've received plenty where there was only a 'Game 1' for the individual being judged.

AHHAHAAHA

06-22-2011

poor guy