Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some issues I have been having since yesterday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tales

Recruiter

09-03-2009

1.- In one game, the pings were a blue square instead of the normal icon (See first screenshot).
2.- After going to a game, all the name on the chatroom become cut (ss 2)
3.- With Teemo, if you try to plant the mushrom on top of a destroyed turret, the mushrom is not placed and he will do nothing until you give him an order again (see ss3, I have enemy minions everywhere but Captain Meepo is idle)
4.- What are the teams names? The Announcer says Blue/Red, on the screen it says Blue/Purple, but the surrender vote uses Order/Chaos.
5.- After finishing a game normally, the front end told me that the game had crashed and will be terminated, then a error report screen appeared even thought nothing happened, I sent it anyway just in case

EDIT: 6.- You can hold your right click to make your hero move constantly, why can't you do it on the minimap though?
7.- See SS4, my allies do not appear (and they don't appear until I press done), happened thrice in a row, maybe exiting the client and reentering will fix it but nonetheless it shouldn't happen never. On this very same game, after the counter went to 0 it went immediately to "skip waiting for stats", so I closed the client and I couldn't reconnect to the game.

About 7.- I just realized that my allies do appear, but for a split second and then go up to a place I can't see.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veigar

Recruiter

09-03-2009

Thanks for reporting all of these Tales!

1). LOL-5732
2). BB-227
3). Could not reproduce this.
4). LOL-7204
5). BB-228