Suggestion: Take away the IP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
So far the tribunal is working out quite well. Take a look at all the threads in this forum. Then try to remember what games were like 4 months ago. I remember my games 4 months ago and since tribunal, my experiences have greatly improved. A lot less Q_Q from ragers and a lot more lol's / playful joshing with PuGs.
Wrong. System is broken and getting abused by premades, auto punish clickers are banning people who have 1 report against them, this latest wave of bans is the tip of the iceberg, keep thinking you're better than us, your ban is coming, do badly 1 game, punish, call someone a n00b or less than smart once, banned.

This is an online game, not Kindergarten, and treating it like such will bring this community to all time lows of intelligence and blatant hostility.

4 months ago it was "**** you, you're a n00b." Now it's "**** you, i'm reporting you, and my 3 friends are reporting you too."

Literally every game people are whining about reporting eachother, literally EVERY GAME, you think that's BETTER? Head check plz.

Minandreas

06-23-2011

I'm waiting for them to remove IP. It's a negligible amount anyways. Then it will be funny when all the same people are still getting in trouble even when people aren't "just hitting punish for the IP". I do some pretty thorough examining of the cases, and of the 30 or so I've done, I've only found 1 to pardon. I'm not thrilled to do the Tribunal for IP. I'm thrilled to bring the hammer down on people that need to learn how to respect their fellow player.

festafreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

I never thought to just always hit punish. Most of the time I do but sometimes the offencse isn't that great. I enjoy getting IP rewards but I understand that the system could be abused. It is unfortunate but then again, I only report people who deserve it.

Leib Olmai

06-23-2011

Lol, most people that want IP to get removed is because they got banned, FOR A GOOD REASON.
You gain more IP playing the game in coop.

Seriously, 5 IP is nothing.
Aniway, people that got banned deserve it, and tribunal is working great.

The only thing riot might do is maybe give more warning out. Other than that, I just see no problem except people beeing butthurt.

Lately I've had 200+ cases solved. And I don't judge only on the first game. Alot of the people should be pardonned if we make our judgement only one or two of their game... but when they have 12 games and the 10 others are so horrible, that guys deserve his 3 day ban.

I'm not one of those who instant punish. I've pardon and punish, but most people deserve the ban.
After experimenting tribunal, seriously, the people I punish... really deserve it. And shouldn't even play this game.

So many hypocrite in this section. "I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG". "I GOT BANNED FOR ONE LEAVE". Yeah no...

And Riot do review the cases. You deserve what happen to you, period.