Suggestion: Take away the IP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chompey

06-23-2011

Personally I do it for both the IP and to help punish the trolls that lurk around this game. If they however remove the IP, it wouldn't be a big deal considering I'm missing out only on 50 IP max per day.

The bigger reward comes from dealing with the D-bags.

Grinningsphinx

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendmaker42 View Post
CJGoomba is obviously banned. He's on this forum whenever I am lmfao.

He's also obviously fifteen years old cause he gets off on reporting people.

I tend to agree after reading some of his posts.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

IP reward should be removed, a lot of people would just hit punish for the IP because that is going to be the most common outcome, and with people doing that, even more so. Taking away the IP reward would get rid of some of the people that just hit punish, yes it would still get trolled but the numbers would be down from what they are now.

So yes, the IP reward should be removed, if you want a reward, then the reward should be enough by removing the trolls in the game or at least keeping them at a super low level so you never have to play with them.

Darmon

06-23-2011

It's so little IP, theres no way people are doing it just for that, even with the unjustified accusations that people are just voting punish on everything.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
It's so little IP, theres no way people are doing it just for that, even with the unjustified accusations that people are just voting punish on everything.
you'd be suprised, this forum was flooded with people asking for their IP reward when this first came out, and if IP is not given for a while, people start posting asking where their small reward is

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinningsphinx View Post
I tend to agree after reading some of his posts.
I have two 24" led monitors, one forum trolling and one in game.
Reasonable assumption, but not the case.
I know better than to troll in-game, so I come to the tribunal where the real in-game trolls are to twist the knife. What can I say, I enjoy seeing people banned for ruining games and I enjoy seeing their posts even more.

Malachi Nnelg

06-23-2011

why do you need two 24" led monitors for that?

CJGoomba

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi Nnelg View Post
why do you need two 24" led monitors for that?
I don't just use this computer for LoL- that'd be a waste. Besides LG had an awesome deal on their E2350Vs I couldn't pass up.

Edit: in between the tribunal forum I'm also on strategy, general, champion feedback, youtube, facebook, twitter-- just so happens tribunal has the most humor in it for me. I have a good lol everytime I read " I PAID GUD MONEES FOR DIS GAME UN BANNT ME K?! OR I NOT PAY NEMORE AND SMURFF"

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

CJgoomba.....has a point.

Tribunal is weeding out trolls so they spam tribunal forum with the OMFG Roit tribunal is broken cause im innocent. when 5 posts down they drop the N bomb, call the tribunal voters rats, threaten to leave LoL, threaten to never ever EVER buy rp again, or in the new cases compair LoL to WoW and laugh that the company will never go anywhere. God i stay in tears laughing sometimes.

Duriel

06-23-2011

I'm trying to hit 30 to do the Tribunal voting stuff and get a bit of extra iP because I don't always have the time to play tons of League of Legends to earn IP. I'd rather not get stressed and lose a game because I'm trying to earn iP, when I can get a tiny bit from the Tribunal for helping the community.