Suggestion: Take away the IP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kammikaze

06-22-2011

What do you guys think? Good idea? Terrible idea? Would probably at least get rid of some of the trolls.

Friendmaker42

06-22-2011

Something needs to be done. IP rewards removed would be excellent.

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

Even without IP, we'd still have voted to ban people like you Friend.

WrinkldCrustPuss

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGoomba View Post
Even without IP, we'd still have voted to ban people like you Friend.
I agree with taking away the IP rewards. Why should we reward a little rat db like this guy ^
so much hate for no reason.
You know what happens on the tribunal? Everyone hits punish, for the IP. This guy just sits around hitting the punish button ten times a day, almost as often as he jacks it.

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrinkldCrustPuss View Post
I agree with taking away the IP rewards. Why should we reward a little rat db like this guy ^
so much hate for no reason.
You know what happens on the tribunal? Everyone hits punish, for the IP. This guy just sits around hitting the punish button ten times a day, almost as often as he jacks it.
Best part is I don't even spend the IP either. I make enough money to buy everything in the store twice in a week and not feel a ding.

I do tribunal because I love these posts. They let me know I'm hitting a nerve. They let me know I'm winning.

I'm always winning.

So while you try to troll me, I'm winning.

And you're still bant.

Kammikaze

06-22-2011

Ok, so besides Goomba who can just buy whatever he wants, I would venture a guess and say that the majority of people who do the tribunal do it for the IP reward. Is that a fair statement?

Friendmaker42

06-22-2011

CJGoomba is obviously banned. He's on this forum whenever I am lmfao.

He's also obviously fifteen years old cause he gets off on reporting people.

Totaltrash

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammikaze View Post
Ok, so besides Goomba who can just buy whatever he wants, I would venture a guess and say that the majority of people who do the tribunal do it for the IP reward. Is that a fair statement?
I didn't get any IP whatsoever for the first week or more and I kept doing it.
If Riot takes the IP away now, I would still continue.

Why?
Because I want to get rid of the trolls in my games, even if that means extra work for me.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

While I see your point, having the IP there ensures people are giving more thought to the process since you only get IP from judging correctly. I could see people, as if they dont already, just clicking punish punish punish if there was not any reason not to.

While it is good to help out the community getting rid of the trolls, personally, I probably would not waste my time doing it each day if there was no reward for my effort. I just have better uses of my time. Just being honest.

Kaedan

06-23-2011

Meh, I wouldn't mind if they took the IP award away... I'd still do Tribunal. I'm doing it to help clean up the community, not for a reward.