Kassadin build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ravenhammer

04-07-2010

So, i recently decided to go back and learn how to play some champions that i skimmed over in the past, mainly kassadin. Since the the addition of ezreal and the new jax everyone as been building nashers tooth and the rageblade. Then i thought, hey kassadin as a pretty good melee attack to start with, and with enough attack speed and survivability he might not have mana issues either. so, i was thinking about a build looking something like this.

meki pendant + pots
or
dorans ring

boots

fiendish codex

boots level 2

stinger

nashors tooth

phage ( or maybe start a rylie's)

rageblade

idk what do you guys think?

Hoodie Assassin

04-07-2010

Imho, i think ap kass is the only viable build. I've seen AD and I guess it was ok, but I've never seen a hybrid kass before.

wissmongler

04-08-2010

i go ap to..ur ether will hurt..like hell

Scondoro

04-08-2010

Kassadin's my main, and here's my personal winning AP build:

-Sheen
-Sorcerer's Boots or Mejai's Soulstealer, depending on whether or not you're mostly killing or fleeing :/
-(Whatever you haven't gotten yet, Boots or Mejai's)
-Lich Bane
-Rylai's Crystal Sceptor (by now if you've gotten to this it's gg and you've been fed enough to win, lol)
-Archangel's Staff

No, no Zhonya's. Ever since the remake Zhonya's doesn't give you the mana you NEED with Kass.

Almagest

04-08-2010

When I play Kassadin, I build:

Catalyst
Sorcerer's Boots
Mejai's Soulstealer
Rod of Ages
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Lichbane

I usually just kite around, shooting off the Null Sphere and occasional Force Pulse until they're low enough, then I chase with Rift Walk.

Decendt

04-08-2010

the problem with having Kassadin too dependant on melee in the start is that he's squishy as hell.
My build is a little awkward....it focuses mostly on maintaining his ult for some nice nuke dmg.

Zauren

04-08-2010

Kassadin is very weird in that he has two red herrings, but despite this is actually rather viable. His passive, his voidblade, and him being melee all seem to indicate you should go into battle swinging, especially given he has a slow, but he's best played as a highly mobile caster.

Try going Doran's Ring, Catalyst, Boots, Meiji's, Guise, Finish Boots, Zhev's Ring, Banshee Veil.

If you get to the Zhev's I'd be surprised. I've finished the veil maybe twice.

dovvntempo

04-08-2010

i personally like the new zhonya's. People love to focus kassadin because he does all that damage. With zhonya's you can "initiate" a bit earlier if your team doesn't have the guts to do it, and soak up all the damage as you use z ring's active ability.

besides, with mana regen runes, RoA, and careful use of riftwalk (not stacking it ever) mana is rarely an issue with me.