Why tribunal sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Ronnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Yeah, you're obviously a paragon of patience and respect. I'm certain the Riot GM that reviewed your case just banned you because that's how they get their sick kicks (would explain why they keep telling the interns to go club seals as well).

SuperYeshua

06-22-2011

Ye, I played whit a fking premade and all of they reported me and I was banned 2 days, I HATE TO PLAY WHIT PREMADES AND THERE IS NOTHING TO I CAN DO!!!

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

You lose. Go play runescape.

sylincex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

There's a reason no other successful MMO uses a system like The Tribunal... It doesn't work.

Ghostey

06-22-2011

I agree with this statement 100%, I'm sick of people who go AFK after one death, or leave because they "Can't see us winning." I have won so many 4v5's, its a game of skill and strategy, not run up and hope to god you don't die.

The Tribunal is one of my favorite things, I do it every day, and if I could I would sit on it all day just to get rid of the crappy ass players that make the LoL community a pile of **** and ruin the game. It's okay to lose, but their are people who see one person die once and go on a rage. I'm sick of it.

Thank you Riot, for introducing the tribunal to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Regnier View Post
I don't think the forum is the proper place to get your issue solved.

The game isnt' about good players, I'd rather take mediocre or crappy players than ones who win but insult, curse, harass, and are general ****s to everyone else.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyaz View Post
Because people who aren't there, can't be a good judge of the game. It doesn't show other teamates scores, doesn't show their lane, doesn't show if there was a jungler, doesn't show if they went 3-0-0 then 3-12-1 (then they get banned for feeding). Banning people from this game is beyond me, why ban anyone?

I don't feed, i don't leave (unless riot kicks me out and there is a login Queue), i only rage at teammates who troll/feed intentionally.

So, your team loses all three inhibs. Three players don't want to quit, the other team is 40-13, they have baron, and the two Nexus towers. But no one wants to end the game, so they just pull you from spawn and keep killing you for 10 minutes. Is that fun? How in the world does one represent that in the Tribunal? I get it, Riot, you want us all to waste our lives in the game even if it's 20-0, we're not allowed to surrender. Don't you see how frustrating and annoying that is?

Having 13 year olds consta-punish in the tribunal is a waste of time, keep banning people, eventually you'll realize they don't want to come back, jackasses.

Taken from NA forums, got banned for 1 week, and my last ban lifted the 17th of june, wtf is this? 4 days later i'm banned again because the same cases are rejudged in the tribunal or simply because kids/trolls just press the punish button for their IP. And if you think it works then tell me why people like SK Ocelote still aren't banned when he BLATANTLY fed/insulted/raged IN FRONT OF THOUSAND of viewers?

Have fun getting reported by 4 french premade who blame you for their loss even when u go 12/5
Most of the good players would agree with ur points. scores mean almost nothing. With the bad matchmaking system, Riot keep sending us, around 1k wins players, nub teammates. Riot think it's a good way to "balance" the game. As a good player who lost at least 70% of my solo games because of nubs...I will have no right to tell this nub team that they suck cauze I may get baned for that. lol

SK Ocelote is the pro. Just image what's gonna happen if Riot send 200 wins nubs to his team in solo games.

good is good. bad is bad. nubs r nubs. It's the truth. I am also a nub for better players.

What's wrong with telling out the truth? Caring about the others? If those nubs care about me, they would say sry for their fails.

I will give **** to this. I tell those nubs they suck whenever I want. :/ If Riot is not responsible for their bad matchmaking system, I don't think they have the rights to tell me what I should do in those bad situations.

Perma ban? who cares? :/

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
Most of the good players would agree with ur points. scores mean almost nothing. With the bad matchmaking system, Riot keep sending us, around 1k wins players, nub teammates. Riot think it's a good way to "balance" the game. As a good player who lost at least 70% of my solo games because of nubs...I will have no right to tell this nub team that they suck cauze I may get baned for that. lol

SK Ocelote is the pro. Just image what's gonna happen if Riot send 200 wins nubs to his team in solo games.

good is good. bad is bad. nubs r nubs. It's the truth. I am also a nub for better players.

What's wrong with telling out the truth? Caring about the others? If those nubs care about me, they would say sry for their fails.

I will give **** to this. I tell those nubs they suck whenever I want. :/ If Riot is not responsible for their bad matchmaking system, I don't think they have the rights to tell me what I should do in those bad situations.

Perma ban? who cares? :/
You know what rules are, right? I suggest reading the Summoner Code, so you know what to do in the above mentioned examples.

Purrity

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzope View Post
Here, I can help you express your point in one simple sentence:

Why Tribunal Sucks:

I got banned.

See? Now you don't have to deal with all those hard and "frusterating" words.
Right. While you pretend you have an IQ higher than a donkey and somehow manage to evade the already provided spell checker, the same stands true for you. Why tribunal doesnt suck: you werent banned. You will be eventually. Unless you manage to find a way to stop having a pulse.

FighterRanger

06-23-2011

There's a code of conduct that this community is centered upon. And not raging at your team is one of the values promoted by the code. Raging at your bad team is like going to a car dealership you got ripped off by and punching the salesman in the face. Just because someone else made your life suck a little doesn't give you the right to disproportionate revenge.

And anyway, if you're upset because you're teammates are feeding, how upset do you think they are? And now you're cussing them out too. Their game blew probably more than yours did at first and then you made it even worse for them.