Why tribunal sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyaz

06-22-2011

Because people who aren't there, can't be a good judge of the game. It doesn't show other teamates scores, doesn't show their lane, doesn't show if there was a jungler, doesn't show if they went 3-0-0 then 3-12-1 (then they get banned for feeding). Banning people from this game is beyond me, why ban anyone?

I don't feed, i don't leave (unless riot kicks me out and there is a login Queue), i only rage at teammates who troll/feed intentionally.

So, your team loses all three inhibs. Three players don't want to quit, the other team is 40-13, they have baron, and the two Nexus towers. But no one wants to end the game, so they just pull you from spawn and keep killing you for 10 minutes. Is that fun? How in the world does one represent that in the Tribunal? I get it, Riot, you want us all to waste our lives in the game even if it's 20-0, we're not allowed to surrender. Don't you see how frustrating and annoying that is?

Having 13 year olds consta-punish in the tribunal is a waste of time, keep banning people, eventually you'll realize they don't want to come back, jackasses.

Taken from NA forums, got banned for 1 week, and my last ban lifted the 17th of june, wtf is this? 4 days later i'm banned again because the same cases are rejudged in the tribunal or simply because kids/trolls just press the punish button for their IP. And if you think it works then tell me why people like SK Ocelote still aren't banned when he BLATANTLY fed/insulted/raged IN FRONT OF THOUSAND of viewers?

Have fun getting reported by 4 french premade who blame you for their loss even when u go 12/5

Old Ronnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

QQ

vermontsucks

06-22-2011

yes you can, all the information you need is presented to you. Sorry to burdt your bubble but tribunal is fine.

Skyaz

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzope View Post
QQ
I like your answer kid, i also bet you're one of the fanbois of the streamers who feed/rage in front of 5k people (*cough* SK Ocelote *cough*) and u insta press pardon just because they are your idols.

Worst.Community.Ever

Commander Yordle

06-22-2011

Out of the 30 cases that I judged over the past 3 days, I can only recall going through one that looked like the reported might be innocent. The other 29 were blatant examples intentional feeding, afk, hardcore racism, etc.

So yeah, the Tribunal works.

SC2is10xBetter

06-22-2011

ok.

Old Ronnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Here, I can help you express your point in one simple sentence:

Why Tribunal Sucks:

I got banned.

See? Now you don't have to deal with all those hard and "frusterating" words.

Lord Regnier

06-22-2011

I don't think the forum is the proper place to get your issue solved.

The game isnt' about good players, I'd rather take mediocre or crappy players than ones who win but insult, curse, harass, and are general ****s to everyone else.

Skyaz

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzope View Post
Here, I can help you express your point in one simple sentence:

Why Tribunal Sucks:

I got banned.

See? Now you don't have to deal with all those hard and "frusterating" words.
It's not about that, i was against the tribunal since the beginning, giving cases to people like you makes it even wose.

Tagath

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyaz View Post
Because people who aren't there, can't be a good judge of the game. It doesn't show other teamates scores, doesn't show their lane, doesn't show if there was a jungler, doesn't show if they went 3-0-0 then 3-12-1 (then they get banned for feeding). Banning people from this game is beyond me, why ban anyone?

I don't feed, i don't leave (unless riot kicks me out and there is a login Queue), i only rage at teammates who troll/feed intentionally.

So, your team loses all three inhibs. Three players don't want to quit, the other team is 40-13, they have baron, and the two Nexus towers. But no one wants to end the game, so they just pull you from spawn and keep killing you for 10 minutes. Is that fun? How in the world does one represent that in the Tribunal? I get it, Riot, you want us all to waste our lives in the game even if it's 20-0, we're not allowed to surrender. Don't you see how frusterating and annoying that is?

Having 13 year olds consta-punish in the tribunal is a waste of time, keep banning people, eventually you'll realize they don't want to come back, jackasses.
Your entire point is based on the fact that we cannot know the context, we cannot know why you are raging/trolling/feeding (breaking the summoner code)

You are entirely wrong because the context does not really matter. Feeding is feeding, it doesn't matter if someone was mean to you first. Racism is racism, it doesn't matter if you think it was "justified". Don't break the code on a constant basis and you won't show up on tribunal. Its working as intended