remove the tribunal reward ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigals

06-23-2011

This system needs to be removed completely and riot needs to be dealing with leavers afkers and feeders with an automated system

There alrdy seems to be a function in game that counts how many games you've left so it would be easy to apply an auto 3 day ban after X games left

Afkers could be banned based on level difference at the end of the game, every player would have their lvl substracted to the average level of 4 other team mates, if difference is higher than X, count as one AFK, send report to Riot after X amount of AFKs

Feeders could be banned based on amount of dmg dealt before death to opposite champion. In other words going in an enemy zerg and not dealing any dmg would count as 1 feed, a player with X feeds in 1 game would automaticly generate a report to Riot

Trust machines for online justice! They're almost never wrong

As for verbal harassment I guess there could be a REPORT subforum where people could post screenshots of the said Verbal Harassment and THE RIOT TEAM would decide wether or not it's grave enough for them to apply a sentence.

Kaedan

06-23-2011

Get rid of the reward for punish but keep it on pardon? By your logic (that people don't read and just hit punish for IP), then people would just consistently hit Pardon and never punish... which would make Tribunal worthless.

Luckily, you have no idea what you're talking about and it's not that simple. You said, "or are you like most people ive seen who just click punish for the 5 ip ~"

How many people have you actually seen do this?

You see, this is the response that a lot of people who have been punished are giving. They get pissed off that they were punished, and then make the (unfounded) claim that "everyone is just pushing punish".

But to be honest, most of the cases I've been presented with deserve punishment, so I do hit punish more often than pardon. On average I think I pardon 2/10 or so. And if you're telling the truth about your "test", I would like to see screenshots of your proof. While possible to just spam the punish button and be correct on all of them, it's highly improbable, especially for extended periods.

However, if they got rid of the IP reward altogether, I would be ok with that too. I would still do Tribunal.

EatinFetus

06-23-2011

I just alt tab and click punish every 60 seconds, but then again im lazy

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigals View Post

As for verbal harassment I guess there could be a REPORT subforum where people could post screenshots of the said Verbal Harassment and THE RIOT TEAM would decide wether or not it's grave enough for them to apply a sentence.
They already to this. Riot checks the cases.
I will get downvoted, but this has been said so many times already, but you guys just don't want to accept it.

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

answers:
pardoned? about 1% at start now its up to about 10 - 20%

game play? Yes i read through it about 2 times in the case of verbal abuse if a racial slur is not dropped

most of the people in tribunal if you look at all the reports (some have up to 14) you will find atleast 1 omfg cant hit punish button fast enough why wait 60 sec for example: racial slur and other hate talk, threatening or harrassing, feeding, Afking (note I look for if this happens in atleast 3 cases before i say punish kind of like 3 strikes your **** connection does effect the other 9 people in the game), oh and ragers if you dont say anything profane but troll a whole game and 9 people see fit to say you went overboard after being asked to stop punish button hit in hopes you get a warning.

syther6768

06-27-2011

It may not look like it from the forum ...
but the truth is the tribunal dosnt work
to many people who just alt + tab to get free ip ..
i know people who sad that get voted down ...

and i may not know the full tribunal
but ... i read 4 pages of ingame chat about players and yes i pardon
i still have a score of ten votes
(in the rare case i think some one deserves a pardon)

i find that when the results come in ... i loss one vote
suggesting that person got punished

(fact) the tribunal dosnt work
(fact) you can get reported for almost anything
(fact) you dont even need to do anything wrong to have a chance at being kicked
(fact) i could report every player i see in the game and no one could do a thing about it
(fiction) there are more honest people then un-honest / lazy people

i hope this helps u understand that the tribunal needs to be fixed or removed
~ end post