We should report all like those r etard nubs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr rAndOm

06-22-2011

Check how many reports I sent in my over 2200 games. 20? 30? Should we report all to help you improve your experiment systems?

Kaunakaikai

06-22-2011

your not making any sense

LargeSnorlax

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr rAndOm View Post
Check me out man!
v

Darmon

06-22-2011

Nope. Just the ones that deserve it.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmon View Post
Nope. Just the ones that deserve it.
How do u judge who deserves it ?

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
How do u judge who deserves it ?
Read the Summoner Code. If the behaviour violates one or more points of this Code, you can press punish. If I am not sure, I press skip or pardon.

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Read the Summoner Code. If the behaviour violates one or more points of this Code, you can press punish. If I am not sure, I press skip or pardon.
A guy just told me that " you r bad". I think he sucks too. Therefore, I reported him for "negative attitude", "unskilled players", "intentionally feed" and so on. We were premade, so I called my friends to report him. Unluckly he was in bad mood and got reported in another game. He got baned on the weekends. Riot gj for that.

Lol? Happy ending?

SimplyAlive

06-23-2011

Quote:
A guy just told me that " you r bad". I think he sucks too. Therefore, I reported him for "negative attitude", "unskilled players", "intentionally feed" and so on. We were premade, so I called my friends to report him. Unluckly he was in bad mood and got reported in another game. He got baned on the weekends. Riot gj for that.

Lol? Happy ending?
I am not even going to argue with all the anti-tribunal trolls here. You all lack the sense to provide evidence. All you do is giving assumptions, what could happen is the system would be flawed.

But until now, it isn't. I haven't seen a single innocent person get banned yet. Wonder how that could be...

Just follow the rules and you will be fine. ( yeah, it sounds cliché, but it is the truth)

Dr rAndOm

06-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
I am not even going to argue with all the anti-tribunal trolls here. You all lack the sense to provide evidence. All you do is giving assumptions, what could happen is the system would be flawed.

But until now, it isn't. I haven't seen a single innocent person get banned yet. Wonder how that could be...

Just follow the rules and you will be fine. ( yeah, it sounds cliché, but it is the truth)
How do you judge if that person is innocent? lol When you think he is fine then he will be fine? Fool