IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

140 cases? What...

What sucks is, ive been doing the tribunal since it was beta. I have done it every day since and I think I skipped only 5 days last week or so. Thus far, I have received a total of TWO emails for IP. The first one I got credited for like 32 cases on June 7th, which was bizarre cause that is only like 3 days worth and the second I just received today I got credited for 62 cases.

The only thing I can figure is that I am judging wrong? But that is a lot of wrong judging....Either way, they seemed to have lost many of the cases I did. : / How long has tribunal been in effect now? I think I am missing a good 2 weeks worth or something.

Darmon

06-23-2011

It looks like there was a huge delay, but hopefully things will be back on track from here on out.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2011

They do send e-mails, they are probably in your junk mail, mine always are, I got one this morning around around 2:00 Atlantic time

LawGiver500

06-23-2011

got an e-mail today with 605 ip for 121 cases resolved.......Oh boy going to see some forum flooding today!

SnafuFubar

06-23-2011

Yeah originally they said they would give out IP on a weekly basis on a specific day but they have yet to do that. So far I have recieved IP 3 times since Tribunal started once on Saturday May 28th.

Greetings snafufubar!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 19 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 95 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!

Next batch was Tuesday June 7th.

Greetings snafufubar!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 39 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 195 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!

The most recent batch came out this morning

Greetings SnafuFubar!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 139 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 695 Influence Points.

So they are getting there they were just backlogged from Dreamhack and didnt get around to it for a while. So 885 IP so far from Tribunal isnt to shabby I guess for the ammount of time invested in to it.