IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holmthrar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Do we actually get ip for doing tribunals? I have been doing them for a week and no ip from it yet. They said we would get rewarded daily

Purrity

06-22-2011

I think when you put in work for less than 7 cents an hour youre supposed to pretend youve been doing it from the goodness of your heart, not re-activated your brain and realised you could just be working a real job and buying RP or even playing video games and earning more

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

If you wanna see you gotta keep a close eye on your IP in game. I don't hink they send out emails anymore and there is no easy way to check your IP other than keeping track of the number.

Holmthrar

06-22-2011

just wondering if I get rewarded xD

Holmthrar

06-22-2011

Thank you Olera!

Falleng0d

06-22-2011

Actually, I dont think they have been giving it out. I would have noticed my IP changing. They havnt given anything out for a few weeks now and I see no reason why they would have all of a sudden stopped the email stuff.

I am sure they have a reason for it.

Nachte

06-22-2011

I have been getting the IP but no emails about it. Strange.

Olera144

06-22-2011

Falleng0d do you keep that close of an eye on your IP? I've also heard it doesn't automatically update in all cases and that it will update either after entering the store or finishing a game. If this is the case for you would you notice if you got 145 ip instead of 125 ip for a game? If so you keep a lot closer of an eye on your IP than I.

Alenym Lardio

06-22-2011

Yeah, I think the reward is 5 IP/decision approved, so... Not really trackable nor worth the effort. If you vote on the tribunal, it's only because you wanna contribute to the general wellbeing ^^

Moridin63

06-22-2011

Greetings Moridin63!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 140 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 700 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!
22/06/2011

Greetings moridin63!

We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 50 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 250 Influence Points.

The League of Legends thanks you for your service on the Tribunal, Summoner! Remember that you will be eligible to judge 10 tomorrow! May justice be swift!
07/06/2011

Guess I voted wrong on some cases..