Low level countering morde?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicMert

06-22-2011

So I started playing and have recently found morde to be an impassable wall in normal games I am level 7 and am having to use only the free champs my question is what are the best ways to counter a morde? if any.

HakunaMaTaTaaaa

06-22-2011

1.Get Magic Resist items.. Usually shuts down morde pretty hard.
2.Some people might argue that Morde should be focused in teamfights, so you could burst him ASAP!

kyfin

06-22-2011

if youre playing a ranged character..

dont let him bully you.. his e is a frontal cone attack that generates the shield.. either stay away from the creeps and make him make the decision to harass you or get shields from the creeps or bait the move and then punish him.. its going to be a slow harass game if hes rolling in heavy hp regen but your job is to restrict his farm so that he can be bursted down in team fights in the mid game

MagicMert

06-22-2011

I have never been able to keep away from his cone I was palying trist and my range was just not enough to keep me from the cone then he would just use his Q and back to full health double gunblade style so staying away from him is not really an option should I pick up any champs? are any champs a hard counter too him?

kyfin

06-22-2011

err.. i was talking about early game laning..

cant really tell you a strategy in the mid game because it depends on how much farm hes got.. especially compared to you..

your late game as tristana is going to be pretty effective as your range is equal to the range on his e at level 18.. (i think) if you get red buff at that point or a frost hammer.. you could play keep away for a long time.. especially if you use your rocket jump and ult defensively..

fire fire fire.. if he turns around.. back off.. wait for the cast animation and then fire fire fire...

dont forget that your e active reduces healing..

SoBrisk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Honestly, the higher the skill level of both you and the morde, the easier it is to counter. You need to zone him out and deny his farm.

Terokk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2011

ranged char....hit him a lot.....in using his skills he spends his own life so.....drain the shield
and ask for a gank......and ignite =P

theDokiDoki

06-22-2011

Wait for the shield to come down. Morde is painfully squishy without his shield. Just continue poking at him when the shield is down, since Morde in early game won't have much of a health regen. Best time to whack him would be when there are few minions for him to charge his shield with.