DONT give more money to RIOT till they rework or remove the TRIBUNAL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrunePOP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
*bonk bonk* Oh sorry, seems there's nothing in there since you can't comprehend that if I spend RP, that means more money for them to work on keeping things running like Tribunal so people like OP will eventually get removed.

Better luck next time hur hur.
LOL @ YOU. They implemented this Tribunal to punish people in the game for trash talking and such, i cant wait for the forum bans to begin so i can click the punish button you people like you. Saying i cant comprehend is an insult, your basicly calling me stupid right there. Oh what fun it will be when the forums are clear of the rule breakers.

Enjoy your ban when you get it.

PrunePOP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigals View Post
If riot employees check to ensure that cases were judged right, WHY DO THEY JUST NOT JUDGE THEM SIMPLY? Why the need of tribunal? I have witnessed ******ness beyond anything Ive ever seen on those forums
so true. If they supposedly review thies cases (although they dont as i have already posted my response from CS) then why dont they just do it all without people in this tribunal

kobashii

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrunePOP View Post
LOL @ YOU. They implemented this Tribunal to punish people in the game for trash talking and such, i cant wait for the forum bans to begin so i can click the punish button you people like you. Saying i cant comprehend is an insult, your basicly calling me stupid right there. Oh what fun it will be when the forums are clear of the rule breakers.

Oh, you are funny.

PrunePOP

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobashii View Post
Oh, you are funny.
the funny part about it is its true. You insulted me. You get banned for calling people noobs in game, so calling some1 stupid will surely get you a forum ban.

They cant moderate the game and ban people but let people swear and threaten and harass people in the forums.

The day will come and ill be the first to click punish.

Phoulmouth

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplank2010 View Post
I've seen plenty of cases were the suspended/baned person was a contributer $$$$ to RIOT. All of them have exposed their cases in forum and they seem to be worried about the bias of the tribunal system.

So stop buying RP, stop giving money to RIOT till they come with a better solution to the so called "trolling" and the so called "crybabies" that ****ed this game up since tribunal debut.
So because you bought RP you think you should be allowed to be a raging douch to people in game? Should be allowed to leave games whenever you feel like? Should be able to feed enemy teams just for lols? You need to go get some mental help kid, I seriously hope you get banned soon.

Phoulmouth

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplank2010 View Post
The day u get suspended unfairly, that day u will remeber this thread, until then u are as blind as a worm.
Unfairly suspended? Of course you will think it is unfair if you're the one being banned. Stop leaving games, stop being a douch, you won't get banned/suspended.

Phoulmouth

06-22-2011

Quote:

Saying you can't comprehend wasn't an insult, it was fact. And yeah, poor reading comprehension skills is a good sign of stupidity, although he never actually called you stupid.

Phoulmouth

06-22-2011

Quote:
the funny part about it is its true. You insulted me. You get banned for calling people noobs in game, so calling some1 stupid will surely get you a forum ban.

They cant moderate the game and ban people but let people swear and threaten and harass people in the forums.

The day will come and ill be the first to click punish.
You are obviously still in grade school. He never called you stupid, he implied you couldn't comprehend what he said, which was obviously true. You sitting there saying he called you stupid, when he obviously didn't simply goes one step further to proving that you failed that reading comprehension class in grade school. Saying someone said something they didn't say doesn't make it so they actually said it. Good luck with the previous sentence. LOL

Gangplank2010

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoulmouth View Post
Unfairly suspended? Of course you will think it is unfair if you're the one being banned. Stop leaving games, stop being a douch, you won't get banned/suspended.
Read the first post, kid, if u don't know how to read go google for some reading classes. Cheers!

CJGoomba

06-22-2011

I've actually started giving MORE money since they introduced the tribunal and I know approximately 50+ friends of mine have done the same.

Sorry bro.