DONT give more money to RIOT till they rework or remove the TRIBUNAL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrunePOP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I agree ive gave riot 100's and i still seem to catch bans for stupid reasons.
I'm down to stop buying RP

NO RP

DONT GIVE RIOT MONEY

Ilovefrodo69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I ruv the tribunal

Ottiz

06-22-2011

you guys are morons, the Tribunal does not decide to Ban or Not, in the end it is a Riot Employee who makes the final decision, they do not base their judgment off of the votes we make at all, we only get rewarded if we vote the same decision the Riot Employee makes.

PrunePOP

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottiz View Post
you guys are morons, the Tribunal does not decide to Ban or Not, in the end it is a Riot Employee who makes the final decision, they do not base their judgment off of the votes we make at all, we only get rewarded if we vote the same decision the Riot Employee makes.
LOL Try again kid. Its only the more sever bans that the riot team reviews pre-ban.

I messaged support about this and this is from one of the higher up support team managers.

Quote:
Dace, Jun-22 09:25 (PDT):
Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. The Tribunal is a jury based system; this means several of your fellow summoners reviewed your case and determined your actions justified further disciplinary action on our part. Staff members only examine the more severe penalty cases and must affirm the Tribunalís decision before the penalty is applied.

Except in very extreme cases, we issue warnings for first offense tried by the Tribunal. This gives users the opportunity to improve their conduct and avoid further dealings with the Tribunal.

If you have any further questions please let me know, but you should also check out our Tribunal FAQ to see if your question is already covered.

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/faq

Sincerely,

Dace
Riot Support Team

Dracorya

06-22-2011

Nope, still buying RP to make sure people like you are gone.

PrunePOP

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
how does that make any sense? You buying RP isnt going to get rid of anyone. Please read over your post before you post it. That made no sense at all man. Better luck next time.

Dracorya

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrunePOP View Post
how does that make any sense? You buying RP isnt going to get rid of anyone. Please read over your post before you post it. That made no sense at all man. Better luck next time.
*bonk bonk* Oh sorry, seems there's nothing in there since you can't comprehend that if I spend RP, that means more money for them to work on keeping things running like Tribunal so people like OP will eventually get removed.

Better luck next time hur hur.

TehDot

06-22-2011

To everyone saying it's a stupid reason to stop buying RP, think about the rage noobs who just spam the report button when they get mad. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop supporting the game when I can, but I see where they're coming from.

DeathDRH

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
+1

Bigals

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottiz View Post
If riot employees check to ensure that cases were judged right, WHY DO THEY JUST NOT JUDGE THEM SIMPLY? Why the need of tribunal? I have witnessed ******ness beyond anything Ive ever seen on those forums