DONT give more money to RIOT till they rework or remove the TRIBUNAL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangplank2010

06-22-2011

I've seen plenty of cases were the suspended/baned person was a contributer $$$$ to RIOT. All of them have exposed their cases in forum and they seem to be worried about the bias of the tribunal system.

So stop buying RP, stop giving money to RIOT till they come with a better solution to the so called "trolling" and the so called "crybabies" that ****ed this game up since tribunal debut.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Report everyone in every game, prove the system is flawed, force Riot to take down tribunal and handle harassment themselves.

Bobpie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangplank2010 View Post
I've seen plenty of cases were the suspended/baned person was a contributer $$$$ to RIOT. All of them have exposed their cases in forum and they seem to be worried about the bias of the tribunal system.

So stop buying RP, stop giving money to RIOT till they come with a better solution to the so called "trolling" and the so called "crybabies" that ****ed this game up since tribunal debut.
You know, they could always avoid situations that would get them throw into the Tribunal.

Xquisite

06-22-2011

I was banned twice off the tribunal (2nd one im trying to appeal because i learned my lesson after the first) Its quite possible some people may of raged one game, and gotten one of the judges that look at one game and punish. But spending money on the game doesnt mean you're allowed to break the rules.

Soga no Tojiko

06-22-2011

Spending money does NOT give you ban immunity, that argument is stupid.

i'll keep supporting the game.

Ebay Account

06-22-2011

That's the dumbest reason to remove the tribunal i ever saw ... Even if you contribute, you're not more important than other player thus not allowed to break the rules.

I'll still buy RP.

Gangplank2010

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ck S0ul View Post
That's the dumbest reason to remove the tribunal i ever saw ... Even if you contribute, you're not more important than other player thus not allowed to break the rules.

I'll still buy RP.
The day u get suspended unfairly, that day u will remeber this thread, until then u are as blind as a worm.

Bobpie

06-22-2011

Quote:
The day u get suspended unfairly, that day u will remeber this thread, until then u are as blind as a worm.
That's right, you show those sheeple just how blind they are to the truth!

fuxalt

06-22-2011

The tribunal is like having a parent that disciplines you. You kids really need to get smacked more and learn that certain actions bear consequences.

LatentHydra

06-22-2011

Quote:

Just fyi, worms aren't as blind as you might think. They just don't see with their eyes.

you could say they have. . .

*puts on sunglasses*

Sight beyond sight.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!